Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    somya.sun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2011, 03:00 AM
    I & my boyfriend did sex on 21 July we did anal sex with using condom but condom was leaked
    So hw can I know that I will become pregnant or in how much tym I'll be pregnant or what are the symptoms of pregnancy & hw can I prevent from pregnancy *** help me
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 23, 2011, 03:07 AM

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question.

Would you mind re-typing it for me in complete words, not text talk. Thank you.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 23, 2011, 03:10 AM
    You wonder if you will get pregnant from anal sex..? No.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 23, 2011, 06:01 AM
    How can you prevent pregnancy? Are you serious? There is only ONE way to prevent pregnancy... don't have sex. EVERYTHING else has the possibility of pregnancy.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 23, 2011, 06:15 AM
    This isn't really a serious question, is it?
    Dr1757 Posts: 186, Reputation: 25

Jul 23, 2011, 07:29 AM
    I guess the class on sex education was missed. Oh well!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 23, 2011, 09:10 AM
    I believe that this is an honest question, even the part about anal sex. She simply wants to know all about what it takes to get pregnant, how long, and what the signs are.

You get pregnant by sperm reaching an egg that comes down into your uterus. The sperm can swim up your vagina, through the cervix, into the uterus, (and even into the fallopian tube, rarely). Even though a sperm fertilizes an egg usually in the middle of your period, we say you can get pregnant ANY TIME a penis gets near a vagina and even drips one drop of sperm - because it does happen.
    The way you know if you are pregnant really needs a test kit which you can buy in a drugstore, in most of the world anyway. Missing a period or feeling naseous or tender breasts are signs, there are many signs, but they don't prove anything. You can also have a light period and be pregnant, so again, you need that urine test. You can't test for a few weeks after you think you might be pregnant.
    me2u2 Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2011, 09:49 AM

You can not actually get pregnant from the act of anal sex but if I was unprotected sex or as you said the condom leaked if any ran down it could very much possibly fertalize a egg in which case you can become pregnant since you said you had sex on the 21st if you are worried you still have the option to take the morning after pill I know plan-B can be taken within 72 hours after unprotected sex. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sex without a condom [ 1 Answers ]

I am of 38 and my wife of 33. After marriage we were enjoying sex like anything. But for past one year my wife says she don't have interest in having sex, and even in kissing. She says you can take it whenever I want. But she is not active. Will you please tell me remedy for these

Sex without a condom [ 6 Answers ]

Yesterday me and this boy got together at my friends house and went up in her room and started to hook up . Then we basically started doing it with clothes on and he said lets just have sex really quick because he didn't have a condom at first I said no then got really into it and then said yes ....

I had sex without a condom! [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex without a condom about 4-5 times in one week with a guy I love with all my heart and soul I so badly want to be pregnant so I took a home test about 4 days after it showed negative... but I hurd you have to wait 14 days so I was busy waiting and my period started but I think its early !...

Sex without a condom [ 1 Answers ]

My botfriend and I have been in a monogomous relationship for the last year. I am on the pill and take it regularly. We also use condoms. My question is, aside from pregnancy risks is it unhealthy to have him inside of me?

Condom Leaked? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm worried and would really love some intelligent opinions. My girlfriend and I had sex yesterday, 9 days after her last period started, with a condom. About 20 minutes into the session, I checked out the condom and noticed that a little bit of white fluid was squishing around the...

View more questions Search