Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrscarter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2013, 09:29 PM
    Two nieces and a nephew in cps custody in Texas I'm in Kentucky.
    My two nieces and my nephew have been removed from their parent's care and the caseworker couldn't find any suitable relatives in Texas to take them. My husband and I live in Kentucky and would like to take them in. We are both state certified respit care providers and in training to be duster parents how can we go about getting the kids?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 18, 2013, 05:04 AM
    Have you talked to their caseworker? That would be the first step. The caseworker can outline what you need to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Texas law - if child is in CPS, can father get custody? [ 1 Answers ]

My son dated a girl a couple years ago that now claims he is the father of her son. My son found out the child was born addicted and has been in and out of CPS custody after her failing to pass required drug test and complete what the court has ordered. He has now been served to show for a court...

Can I get full custody back after cps gave my mother and I joint custody? [ 5 Answers ]

Can I get full custody back after cps gave my mother and I joint custody

Texas CPS [ 1 Answers ]

Six weeks my brother and his girlfriend had their next to last permanency hearing. During that hearing, the judge ordered that I begin visitation with my niece. I had already begun visitation the previous weekend. I have a pretty open relationship with the foster mom and cps said that...

Texas law for great aunt getting custody of great niece and nephew from c.p.s.and mom [ 2 Answers ]

I had kinship of my great niece and nephew, now they are in foster care. I think they belong with a family member who knows them and they know. I just don't know how to go about getting them back in our life. Please help! I don't know how to get this started. Their mom don't seem to be even trying...

View more questions Search