Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elima07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 01:23 AM
    Should I get tested
    OK well I never did this before but thought I'd try and see what I get.ok I had my son aug 11.and I had my regular postpartum bleeding and everything.somtime in sept I started to spot.it was dark redish brown.and I saw that for a few days.and after that I did have sex.well it was the day that it stopped.or well I think it is,because after I had sex I didn't see anymore of it until oct 30.it was very noticeable but I wouldn't call it a period.and it only lasted that one day.I did have sex between those times.but my partner only ejaculated twice.I have been feeling like I'm coming on my period again but I haven't yet.my son is now 3 months and I have been breastfeeding him the entire time.I know my period is going to e irregular but I'm so perinio I need a professional opinion.can anyone help me?
    sankan Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 02:16 AM
    Pregnancy tests are only £2.00 £3.00 in supermarkets now its not worth the worry go grab one it's the safest/quickest way to find out for sure
    jadejarvis Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Nov 14, 2007, 02:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by elima07
    ok well i never did this b4 but thought i'd try and see what i get.ok i had my son aug 11.and i had my regular postpartum bleeding and everything.somtime in sept i started to spot.it was dark redish brown.and i saw that for a few days.and after that i did have sex.well as a matter of fact it was the day that it stopped.or well i think it is,because after i had sex i didn't see anymore of it until oct 30.it was very noticible but i wouldn't call it a period.and it only lasted that one day.i did have sex inbetween those times.but my partner only ejaculated twice.i have been feeling like i'm coming on my period again but i haven't yet.my son is now 3 months and i have been breastfeeding him the entire time.i know my period is going to e irregular but i'm so perinio i need a professional opinion.can anyone help me?
    This happens to be sometimes and I haven't had a baby before and I'm on the depo injection
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2007, 06:08 AM
    If you are having unprotected sex, it's very possible you could be pregnant again.

I would take a HPT.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My faith is being aggressively tested. [ 11 Answers ]

Over the past 4 or 5 years, I have grown closer and closer to my God. Recently, I needed His help. When I had no other thing or person to turn to, I held on to my faith that He will not abandon me in my time of need. Even as disappointments threatened my hope, I held onto Him even more. As friends...

Getting a medication tested at a lab or somewhere [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know whether a private citizen can get their medication tested somewhere to ensure it is what it's supposed to be? I called a local Pharmacist and was surprised that they knew of no place. I have a prescription for a sedative/anti-anxiety. For the last 2 refills they have not been...

Not tested at all? [ 8 Answers ]

My niece and nephew are homeschooled by their mother. When baby #3 came in Nov. '06, they took a "2 month break" and are making up that work NOW. She said they'll be done in 6 more weeks, take a "2 week summer break" and then start the next grade. They do not take them to be tested for their...

I need to get an inmate tested [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to know if I would be able to get a paternity test done while the alleged father is in prison and if so what do I need to do

Scared to get tested [ 12 Answers ]

I just got out of a 2 year relationship like 4 months ago. I only had, had sex with my ex who I loved very much. I'm 19 by the way. We had sex when I was 17 and he was almost 5 yrs older than me and we had it continuously through the 2 years we were together. We were always safe and cautious. With...

View more questions Search