Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softballgirl113 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 04:01 PM
    My boyfriend acts like I don't exist?
    Till about 2 months ago everything was fine between me and my boyfriend, then he started to change. I remember when he used to get mad if you didn't kiss him or hug him before you left school,I remember when he used to say I love you in class randomly everyday, I used to be his everything and he was mine... but now he's a different person.

He barely looks at me anymore. I can't remember the last time we hugged or kissed or even talked he like glance at me once in a while but for like 2 seconds... and what makes it worse 2 days ago this girl has been flirting with him... talking to him, laughing and smiling at him kicking him playfully... it just breaks my heart and makes me mad because he will be talking to her while he acts like I don't exist... I want my old boyfriend back! I still love him so much but he doesn't love me... do you think I should try to make it work, or break up with him?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2011, 06:51 PM
    Have you spoke about how you feel about his actions. Ask him why he is acting this way, if he opens up, recognizes the problem, and maybe come up with a plan to fix things then stick together, if not, then break up. There is no reason to stay with someone who shows no interest in you, it is obvious that your need for attention is much higher than the amount he is willing to offer you.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2011, 07:01 PM
    I agree.
    Communicating is everything.

Its easy to have expectations.

What are yours? What are you bringing?

Maybe he wants to keep his options open. Don't blame a guy for that.
    Maybe you should do the same.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 1, 2011, 10:39 PM
    Why haven't you asked him "whats up with you"?

Why put up with bad disrespectful behavior, and not question it to his face?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2011, 04:36 AM
    Talk to him;unless you ask him what's going on,you might never know.

If he wants to break up with you, you're better off knowing asap.
    geminichick Posts: 187, Reputation: 57

Dec 2, 2011, 06:36 AM
    I think it would be wise to talk to him and ask him what's going on with him? Being in a relationship is about communicating together. For me personally everything that vanheart said is spot dead on right.He is young and he needs to keep his possibilities open and is pretty young for a committed relationship. If he is not interested in being with you than it's better that you both split up. What's the point in being with someone that doesn't want to be with you anymore. It's a waste of your time and energy when there is someone else you can be with that you can enjoy spending time with and having fun with.
    softballgirl113 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 01:56 PM
    I might just break up with him because we don't do anything with each other anymore... I asked him today if he still liked me... he said yes but I don't believe him... I mean if he didn't like me he would break up with me right?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 2, 2011, 02:43 PM
    Or he wants you to do it for him because he doesn't know how. How old is he?
    jade2443 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 05:48 PM
    You should go to him and say why don't we talk and hang out at all
    Make sure you say it nice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My ex boyfriend acts as if we're going out, but says we're not. Opinions anyone? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my exboyfriend went out for almost 3 years. We broke up because he said his "feelings had changed" for me, but in reality I caught him talking to some girl on the internet (yeah, he couldn't even cheat on me with a woman in real life). So during our break up, I never contacted him, I...

Boyfriend says he doesn't love me but ACTS like he Does [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 17 months & we spend all of our time together. Once every 3-5 months we'll get into a big fight & he will tell me that he doesn't love me. Of course it hurts because no girl ever wants to hear her guy say that. Well, after our fights our relationship always gets 10...

My boyfriend acts like a different person when other people are around [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years. We have had our problems (he is passive aggressive, jealous, a bad parent to his 6 year old duaghter- allowing lying, manipulation, giving her more power than adults- while my 7 year old son is there to witness) and he's has claimed that he...

My boyfriend acts like I don't exist, we dated for a year and month. [ 5 Answers ]

There was this boy.. My first love, I started dating him on September 23rd, 2009. He grew into my everything. At first, Our relationship was amazing. He always told me the truth, we never fought or argued. And he just treated me amazing. On December 23rd, 2009 he proposed to me. I know a little too...

My ex boyfriend acts weird with me ,he's nice sometimes then next mean [ 13 Answers ]

OKEY , I dated this guy alan He was really nice & we got along like so good . His really a passionate lover /fun guy .when I met him I was not in the mood for a new relationship but his personality made think twice about that .before I met him I thought about not liking or being in a relationship...

View more questions Search