Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aramoihs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 01:34 AM
    Name of outdoor ball game
    What is the name of a toy from either the late 70's or 80's of a ball with two cords through it, where players push the ball from one end to the other by pulling the cords outwards. It was a great outdoor/ family game that provided an excellent upper body workout.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 03:10 AM

Zip ball or zip cord maybe. I remember that game, but I am not sure of the name!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear ball / Catching cups game [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am looking for a clear ball toy that is sort of like a maze. It has a little ball on the inside and cups that you have to land the ball in in numerical order. I want to say it has a least 15 little cups. I don't know when this toy came out or who the...

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Push the ball game [ 1 Answers ]

There is a game on line. I think it is called push the ball. It has different levels of difficulty. A person is suppose to move all the red balls around obstacles into an area. It takes some strategy to get them in right. I have been unable to find it. Can anyone help me? Thanks bunches ;)

Female outdoor cat not accepting new male outdoor cat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old spayed female cat that has always lived in our garage and is very spoiled. We live out in the country. A male cat about two years old that is very sweet also showed up and is now neutered. He is not dominate to the female and wants to live in the garage also. They each have...

I got base ball and foot ball trying to fine out how much [ 1 Answers ]

Oj simpson 1975 card Two pete rose cards Will mays baseball gold card 1964 Michael jordan rookie baseball card

View more questions Search