Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jennifer Amaka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2017, 10:31 AM
    Can I ask a nurse a question on line without paying
    I am a nursing student in my final year and my project topic is; causal relationship between late child bearing and down syndrome. I don't know how to go about it, I need help
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 1, 2017, 10:37 AM
    Refer to your course books, and recommended reading lists, or other material from your teacher, or start a Google search and refine as needed.

Enter into your search engine: causal relationship between late child bearing and down syndrome.

Read/review

Summarize

Give your conclusion.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 1, 2017, 10:50 AM
    Also, go to your school or public library to look at the MedLine (medical) database that contains professionally written articles about this.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 1, 2017, 06:10 PM
    You search online for STUDIES. There should be several. There need to be several, because women giving birth cannot be test subjects, merely contributors to stats.

You discuss CORRELATIONS and how they may by CAUSAL RELATIONSHIPS or NOT. You need some basic understanding of statistics.

None of this should be difficult.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 1, 2017, 07:04 PM
    I'm an OB nurse. What is your question?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 2, 2017, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Amaka View Post
    I am a nursing student in my final year and my project topic is; causal relationship between late child bearing and down syndrome. I don't know how to go about it, I need help
    Hi,

Look up genetics and chromosomal problems. It is probably spelled out in your text book.

If you have any specific questions, we can help, but we're not going to do your homework for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking nurse on women's health question [ 0 Answers ]

Last month, I was spotting discharge for well over a week before I had my period, which was shorter than usual. I was supposed to start my period yesterday but never did and thought that since I started on a Thursday last month that I might start today but I still haven't. Would last month affect...

Ask a nurse a question online free [ 2 Answers ]

I was seen at the hospital for abdominal pain. They put me through a ct scan and blood drwa. Scan came back normal. Could this be Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm symptoms? Hospital said they could not find anything wrong.

Sharp pain in leg, want to chat with a nurse or Doctor on line? [ 1 Answers ]

Having trouble with pains in my right leg. Is their a web page that you can chat with a nurse or a Doctor on line. And they tell you what you can do, with no insurance

View more questions Search