Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tobacco chewer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2015, 05:51 PM
    Was riding my 2005 electra glide got caught in the rain blew igniton fuse
    Was out riding my 2005 electra glide and got caught in the rain ignition fuse blew had to replace fuse but now every time you try to ride the fuse blows

Check out some similar questions!

2004 Electra Glide Classic [ 0 Answers ]

When I turn on the ignition the flashers signal 4 times. When running, the cig. Lighter, horn, Speedometer gauge, RPM gauge, and signals do not work. Bra light stays on. Why?

2003 Harley Davidson Electra glide standard [ 1 Answers ]

Making a high pitch squealing noise when you let off the throttle are when gearing down

Shifting problem Harley 2011 electra glide limited [ 0 Answers ]

Went to go in a ride on my 2011 Harley electra glide limited and found that I could shift from neutral to 1st and back again beyond that it wouldn't shift into any of the other 5 gears. It doesn't even feel as if its trying to shift. The bike has 16,000 on it and has the 103 inch. Transmission has...

A model DGAD Evcon Furnace blew a 3 amp fuse [ 1 Answers ]

When I put the fuse back, the 120/24 volt transformer sparked and threw the breaker. Would I be safe putting in a new transformer? It had no lights blinking because the breaker blew.

I think I blew a fuse [ 11 Answers ]

It's been raining here in Nashville for two days. I keep having to let water out of my pool. Yesterday, while letting water out of the pool, some water hit the pool fuse box and my outdoor lighting system turned off. I opened up the little outlet flap on the outside of the fuse box and pressed...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.