Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurenp27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2011, 01:48 AM
    Riddle help?
    What am I? After you screw me I'm ready to swing, I need a rod inside me to work, if you grease me its easier to slam me.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 21, 2011, 03:10 AM
    Hinge

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A riddle. [ 7 Answers ]

Okay guys and girls, it's puzzle time. A friend of mine sent this to me. It's supposed to be hard, you right. Anyway, even though it's simple as pie I thought I'd share it with you anyway. Try to solve this puzzle. Apparently only people with an IQ over 120 are able to figure it out. ...

I need help with a riddle [ 5 Answers ]

And I can't figure it out. When I got to work he asked my year of birth. I said, "1962, why?". He said he was just curious then a few minutes later he gave me a 1964 silver quarter with a piece of paper that said, "ottdo wbcmf bgtm' Then a few hours later he gave me more letters, "assq'. He says I...

Help with riddle [ 1 Answers ]

So I got this riddle that I got to solve and I would love your help, I am what you cannot be but you once were what I will become. I am what only blind can see. And of infinity and 1 I am the sum. I am the cure and I am the cancer The riddle is the answer is the riddle the answer. (HINT...

Help with riddle [ 15 Answers ]

J 10 q k a

View more questions Search