Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KariAndersen Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Aug 15, 2006, 09:10 AM
    How do I upload video into YouTube?
    I have a video of a speech that I gave that is on dvd and I want to download it to my computer and then upload it to YouTube, etc. so I can share it online but I can't figure it out for some reason. Any advice or help would be great!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 15, 2006, 09:56 AM
    Did you go to Youtube and read their instructions?

Aug 15, 2006, 10:00 AM
    I did but I can't figure out how to get the files off the dvd onto my computer in order to upload them onto YouTube. Also, I think my files might be too big for YouTube. Just a newbie at this video sharing thing!! Thanks for responding!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 15, 2006, 10:09 AM
    Well it depends on how the DVD was made. If it plays in a standard DVD Player, then you probably need a DVD ripper to rip the track to a file on your hard drive. From there you can upload.

Aug 15, 2006, 10:15 AM
    Thanks, Scott! Yes, that helps and I will read up on how to rip it to a file on my computer. Great place to start!!
    jademasker Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 6, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Rip it off your dvd and make an account on YouTube abd upload it

Apr 6, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Thanks! I figured it out and have a thriving YouTube site now! YouTube - KariAndersen's Channel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to upload a screenshot... how to? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I have a query regarding ms word. But I need to upload a screenshot to support my question. How can I do that or is there anyway so that I can post my screenshot. SAI

DSL speed test upload/download [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so I have DSL through the ISP I work for at home and I did a speedtest at speakeasy.net to see what my download/upload speed is... why would my upload speed be less than my download speed. I thought for DSL your upload speed is supposed to be faster than your download speed? I know at work...

PHP File upload and Perl [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, I am using a perl script to access the webpages designed in PHP. I donot know how to automate the file upload part of the site. Can anyone help me. FYI:I am using WWW::Mechanize module of perl Thanks, Novice_perl

Compressing photo to upload to site [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to upload a photo (plumbing) so I can explain better what I'm trying to do. Can someone tell me how to compress my 388kb photo to at least 279 kb because that's what the site is asking for. I've tried compressing it but it won't compress to the size that the site needs.

View more questions Search