Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    o NitSuA o Posts: 47, Reputation: 0

Mar 25, 2008, 01:05 PM
    Wart at base of penis?
    OK so I'm 18 and I have never had any kind of sex. At all.

For a while now I have had these little bumps on the base and kind of going up the shaft of my penis but I'm almost 100% sure they are "hair glands" or whatever. Today I noticed a "lump" at the base of my penis, almost like a wart. It is red and sensitive. I am going to the doctor in like a month because that's the best they could do but any suggestions to what it is or how to treat it??

p.s- I do have a strong "sex drive" so I'm usually masturbating around once a day, but only showering every 3rd day or so which I'm sure has something to do with it.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Mar 25, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by o NitSuA o
    ... but only showering every 3rd day or so which im sure has something to do with it.
    Why only shower every third day?
    Don't wait 30 days : find another doctor and get his/her professional advice...
    Success!
    ;)
    whyohwhy Posts: 60, Reputation: 8

Mar 25, 2008, 02:40 PM
    I'm no doctor but it could be a boil, which looks like a hard red lump. People usually get them in areas that they sweat (armpits, butt crack, etc.). If that is what it is... it's no big deal. Regardless... hit the shower more often. Girls don't like smelly boys.

I agree with Credendovidis, find another doctor and get in ASAP.

Mar 25, 2008, 04:04 PM
    I was actually just thinking it was a boil and I'm going to check it out. I will make an appoitment for this weekend because that is the only time I am free.

I hit puberty late so I actually don't smell bad at all after 2 or 3 days.

Mar 26, 2008, 09:46 AM
    I'm going to the doctor today so hopefully this gets resolved...

Mar 26, 2008, 05:43 PM
    went to the doctor and nothing to worry about =)... for anybody that gives a lol
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 26, 2008, 05:52 PM
    My guess was plantar warts - a lot of people have them and they are not dangerous.

Glad you went to the doctor for reassurance. Your body is the only one you have, and it is always best to have it checked when in doubt.

Glad it all turned out well.

whyohwhy Posts: 60, Reputation: 8

Mar 26, 2008, 08:27 PM
    I'm really glad that everything is OK... nice to have peace of mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gold base and blue base hair color [ 2 Answers ]

I have many times colored my hair in years past. I always used miss clairols blondest beige and it always turned out fine. About 4 years ago I grew it all out my natural color. Light light brown (dishwater blonde) Anyway.. last night.. I decided to color my hair I bought lightest golden blonde...

Shower base... [ 7 Answers ]

Not sure if this is a pluming question or tiling question, so sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. I'm still working on my master bathroom project (some of you may remember me from my "moving a toilet" question). Well, everything is roughed in in its new locations and I am starting to...

Confused bumps on my penis shaft and base. [ 1 Answers ]

Latley I have noticed bumps on my penis. On my shaft I've notice a lot of really small white bumps which I think may be Fordyce's spots. But around the base of my penis I've noticed bigger bumps, almost like zits. They are more red and a bit bigger. I've had the same girl friend for over a...

Base Ten? [ 1 Answers ]

Convert 101001two to base ten? Anyone Anyone?

Wall wart home [ 4 Answers ]

Have those old strips you could plug things in anywhere been banned? So many of the little transformers gobble up 2 outlets in a power trip, I wondered about those old continuous strips.

View more questions Search