Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saivstech Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2003, 05:44 AM
    I need to upload a screenshot... how to?
    Hi,

I have a query regarding ms word. But I need to upload a screenshot to support my question. How can I do that or is there anyway so that I can post my screenshot.

SAI
    heliotrope Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Jun 25, 2003, 10:59 AM
    SAI:

Piece of cake!
    • Make sure the window/item is active.
      Press Alt + Print Screen/SysRq (just above the Insert key).
      Open MS Paint.
      Click on Edit > Paste.
      Click on File > Save As...
      Name it and save it to your PC.
      Close MS Paint.
      Upload the graphic you just saved.

Rose :)
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Jun 25, 2003, 01:14 PM
    I might be wrong, but I think saivstech needs to know how to upload the screenshot onto the web...
    heliotrope Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Jun 25, 2003, 03:33 PM
    psi42:

Thanks for looking at this from another angle; always helps to have more input.

I thought he'd need to do that in order to display it on the web - turn it into a graphic and upload it just as he would an animation, avatar, signature, etc.

However, he can also select, copy and paste the screenshots he captured into a word document, with whatever text is needed, capture that, then upload it.

I wasn't quite sure what he was going for. Not sure if he wanted to use each screenshot, separately, or create an html document, "on the ground', and go from there.

I suppose it all depends what end result he's going for.

Thanks for the "but, what if he wants this?" ;)

Rose
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Jun 25, 2003, 11:09 PM
    ;D

Seems we are just guessing here :). Hopefully savistech will come back and enlighten us.
    From what I see, I believe he might need help actually uploading an image he has already got--where to put it and what to link to, etc
    I've never had to do that, so all I can do is guess. Maybe just getting free webspace at geocities, uploading the image, and linking to it there? I don't know if that would work...

Hope this helps...
    ~psi42
    saivstech Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2003, 03:23 AM
    Hi all,

Thanks for your prompt responses. I appreciate it :).

I forgot to mention that I'm trying to upload the screenshot which is save in word, to the askmehelpdesk only, so that I can ask a question based on that screenshot. Since I'm unable to express the question in simple words, I want to put the screenshot.

Thanks once again.
    SAI
    cyrus Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2003, 10:47 AM
    Go to http://www.villagephotos.com/ sign up for a free account then upload your photo to there then get the link to the photo and use the insert image button above to place the link for you uploaded photo...
    gamerups Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 10:42 AM
    Try GAMERUPLOAD.COM Music Video and Photo Game Console File Uploads.
    It is really easy. There is no registration and you get a link right after uploading.
    kasimcev Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Jet Screenshot (Share screenshots via the internet in seconds: take a screensnap, edit screenshot quickly and send to the internet) is what you need. Freeware screenshot capture tool which allows you to upload screenshot to FTP.
    mdosh01 Posts: 64, Reputation: 8

Feb 27, 2009, 06:28 AM
    Display the screen you want to upload. Press the "Print Screen" key. Then open MS Word and press CTRL+V or right-click and click paste. Save the document and upload it to Ask Me.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 27, 2009, 06:01 PM

After 6 years, one would hope this person has it worked out by now.
    mdosh01 Posts: 64, Reputation: 8

Feb 27, 2009, 08:01 PM

:) Never occurred to me to check the date.
    notauser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2009, 04:59 PM
    Software for quick screenshot publishing - screenshot uploader
    incerojohn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 02:50 PM
    Try uploadscreenshot.com. You can take a screenshot of a window by hitting Alt-Printscreen, or the whole screen by just pressing Printscreen. It'll copy the image to the clipboard, which you can then paste onto uploadscreenshot.com.
    leeauteprep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 08:26 PM
    U can also use EZVID.

Can take screenshots and process it immediately to upload to YouTube.. you can make slideshow out of it and then make one video.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I upload video into YouTube? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a video of a speech that I gave that is on dvd and I want to download it to my computer and then upload it to YouTube, etc. so I can share it online but I can't figure it out for some reason. Any advice or help would be great!

DSL speed test upload/download [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so I have DSL through the ISP I work for at home and I did a speedtest at speakeasy.net to see what my download/upload speed is... why would my upload speed be less than my download speed. I thought for DSL your upload speed is supposed to be faster than your download speed? I know at work...

PHP File upload and Perl [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, I am using a perl script to access the webpages designed in PHP. I donot know how to automate the file upload part of the site. Can anyone help me. FYI:I am using WWW::Mechanize module of perl Thanks, Novice_perl

Compressing photo to upload to site [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to upload a photo (plumbing) so I can explain better what I'm trying to do. Can someone tell me how to compress my 388kb photo to at least 279 kb because that's what the site is asking for. I've tried compressing it but it won't compress to the size that the site needs.

View more questions Search