Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ochee Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Aug 26, 2008, 12:46 PM
    Time Machine/Travel Movie from 80's
    I'm trying to find the title of a movie from around the 80's. The plot had an evil guy "rival scientist?" that went back to medieval times to kill off the ancestor of another scientist. The good scientist daughter is sent back with a guy and I think another girl to stop the evil scientist from killing her ancestor. They end up stopping him and they return to the future where the daughter is unhappy and goes back to medieval times to be with her true love. Hope someone remembers this movie and its title.
    Impact Finale Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 05:44 AM
    The movie is called Back to the Future. It has afew sequels... one of them is bound to be the medi-evil one. Haha but the title is Back to the future. It could be Back to the future 1, 2 or 3. Ummm the only other one that I can think of is Evil Dead.
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Aug 28, 2008, 10:35 PM
    It's not Back to the Future 1, 2 nor 3
    Impact Finale Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 05:23 AM
    It seemed to remind me of that. Okay well I tried haha . Let see you do better Ginani lol
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2008, 05:27 AM
    Try here: Time Travel Movies
    Ochee Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2010, 11:29 AM

I finally found the answer! Time Trackers (1989).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's fantasy movie title involving magic travel mirrors/strange creatures [ 19 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone remembers a movie I remember seeing on TV a long long time ago. All I can remember from it is that there's a girl who I think has an evil mother or step-mother or something. The girl has a large mirror in her bedroom and somehow goes through it. She enters a world filled...

Movie title? Roll top desk,causing time travel [ 1 Answers ]

Movie kind of like lake house but it is a roll top desk in which a man and woman communicate with letters through the desk. Not sure when movie was made.

Help me. 80's animated show/movie about two dogs that travel by space shuttle [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I remember this cartoon from when I was a kid about these two dogs that traveled by space shuttle at night. I remember the opening for it a little and it was of a log cabin in the middle of the woods and this space shuttle that would hover over the cabin to pick up the dogs. The dogs...

Need name of old time travel movie from 80s [ 3 Answers ]

I used to own this movie, but it has escaped my ownership and it's killing me that I can't remember the name of it. I'd really like to own it again. I think it may have been a TV movie, but I'm pretty sure its not. It also may be a disney, not I'm not sure on that either. It is a movie about a...

View more questions Search