Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rivera Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 12:30 PM
    No Period
    Hi
    I just got married a couple of months ago and I'm just 18, but I been having sex with my husband for three years now. Well my problem is that I haven't had my period in six months and I have taken so many pregnancy test over the last few months and they all have come out to be negative. I have always been irregular but It would just be about two months in between period. And now I'm scared. Other symptoms that I'm having are abdominal pain and really bad headaches. And I don't know what is wrong with me.
    Thanks,
    Rivera
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 12, 2007, 12:33 PM
    When was your last female checkup, pap smear?

Mar 12, 2007, 12:34 PM
    I'm getting one tomorrow
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 12, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Okay, good for you. You need to discuss this with your doctor. Don't be afraid to ask any questions. That is what the doc went to school for. Make a list tonight about all of your concerns, any questions you may have etc.
    Julie25 Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

Mar 12, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Excellent advice! Making a list is a great tool. Especially considering you are talking months of no period. I have done that a lot, made a list of all questions and concerns. Because you know as soon as you leave the doctor, there is always that one more thing you should've asked. :)

Mar 12, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Thank you
    I will do that tonight thanks
    But I'm still wondering what it might be
    I'm just scared
    Julie25 Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

Mar 13, 2007, 10:26 AM
    It could be nothing at all. The best advice for your situation is to just go to the doctor and get your answer. Bring your list make sure you know what the dr is going to do as far as test and things are concerned and why. Try and stay positive and let us know what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my period too long? Is it real blood or period blood? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm really worried. My period came a month early, I only have it once in two months. I have huge cramps and tylenol doesn't work but it usually does. The color and smell are different. The color is much lighter and clear and the smell doesn't have the usual scent, it smells more like the...

No Period again? [ 2 Answers ]

For the past two months now I have missed my period. I'm 27 yrs old and already have two children and having a third would be great, but after 4 negative pregnancy tests I don't know what's going on! Please can you give me any insight as to what is going on. I am not on the pill or used any type...

Period [ 1 Answers ]

No we haven't been tested for fertility. I have been using condoms but I stopped ayear ago. I might use them once every other week

Period [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16 and I am sexually active and I haven't went on my period in 3months.I have been taking pregnancy tests and the have been coming back negative. Today I had brownish red discharge. What do you think it could be?:confused:

View more questions Search