Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rasha_qissi Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 04:24 AM
    8007007e error
    Ihave 8007007e messenger ptoblem itry many solutions from Google suggestion but iget nothing pla heeelp me :(
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2010, 05:43 PM
    Before you reply to this, please take some more time to properly type your message. Use some punctuation and spaces.

Some details I will need before I can help you:
    - Operating System? (Windows 7, Mac OSX, etc)
    - Other computer specs. (RAM, processor, etc) Or make and model of computer.
    - Program throwing the error? (Internet Explorer, a "blue screen of death", Skype, etc)
    - What you are doing when the error appears.
    - What have you tried to fix the problem already?
    TexanPatriot Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2010, 09:12 PM
    This appears to be hex code for an error -- type that into a web search and the answer will probably be apparent. Usually uninstalling and reinstalling will fix most problems. If that doesn't work examine the error closely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IE printing error: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg error [ 15 Answers ]

I have seen about a dozen posts on different Web sites regarding this error. The most common fixes are related to an individual work station. We are experiencing this problem with our Web site and everyone accessing it is unable to print pages that are within frames. I tried the fixes on my...

Oracle Error 12560:tns Protocol Adapter Error [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Whenever I try to log in using SCOTT/TIGER userid, I get the error "ORA ERROR 12560:TNS PROTOCOL ADAPTER ERROR". I tried starting the listener from administration-> services, but still the problem persists. Can you please suggest a solution?

Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D [ 2 Answers ]

How can I solve Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D ?

Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D [ 1 Answers ]

How can I send instant mail into my inbox? When ever I try, I usually have a respond that the sever is not correct that I should verify

Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D - [ 2 Answers ]

The host 'smtp.gmail.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

View more questions Search