Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tawana1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Other careers
    Im currently working at a bank, but Im not a sales person and a lot of my goals deal with sales. I like working at the bank and helping peoples, I just don't like the sales part. What should I do?
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 23, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Are you a people person? If you are, you might enjoy a career in human resources, counseling, management, nursing, or teaching. If you enjoy working with money and are a math oriented person, you might enjoy a career in accounting or bookkeeping. Make a list of all the jobs you think you would really enjoy. Then go through and pick out the ones you feel you are qualified for right now. Keep an eye out for local job ads. I don't like sales very much either, even though that is what I'm doing right now. I always feel really pushy trying to sell to people. I'm studying Spanish right now, and I want to be a translator because I love working with people. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New careers? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a hard time making a career choice. The one I have doesn't make enough for me and my children to survive on. I am ready to go back to school or do whatever it takes to get a better job but can't spend my whole life taking classes that I will never benefit from. Please help me make my...

Best Careers [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a new career. Is there a way for me to find the top careers. I don't want the top careers that require a lot of education. I was thinking of going to school for massage therepy or maybe being a manicurist. I know I would enjoy these things. I don't want to put all of my energy...

My careers [ 2 Answers ]

My careers is: Going to america america is a nice place aspecialy going to hollywood if any one reads this you can send me a question:) :cool: ;) :D :rolleyes: :cool:

Best careers? [ 2 Answers ]

?I am in a situation where I am noe a single mother. I am in the education field as a teachers aide and of course the money isn't enough to survive on. I am willing to go back to college but I can't spend years there. What about vocational schools? I also don't want to waste my time taking a bunch...

View more questions Search