Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugsur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2015, 01:02 AM
    How can I check the balance of my HDFC gift card through online?
    I want to check the balance and transaction of HDFC gift card through online. Please provide me the proper link
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 5, 2015, 03:54 AM
    Follow directions on back of card to go on line, enter the number on your card and you will fnd out the balance on the card.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 5, 2015, 05:39 AM
    Here is a link for HDFC bank: HDFC Bank: Personal Banking Services. Took me all of 5 seconds to find. However, you will have to dig there to find the link for gift cards. On the other hand, as tickle said, the URL or phone # to check your balance would be listed either on the back of the card or with the paperwork you got along with the gift card. I got three gift cards over the holidays. All had the information either on the card or in the envelope it came in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Walmart employee spent my gift card balance... [ 3 Answers ]

I reported an accidental 700$ credit put on my walmart gift card to walmart customer service. The customer service employee took my card number and spent it to make on line purchases rather than returning to the company. It wasn't really my money to begin with and I initiated the call to return the...

Why can't I buy gift card with another gift card? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to buy a Wendy's Fast Food Restaurant gift card and Virgin Mobile Top Up Card for my prepaid Virgin Mobile Cell phone. When to cashier like the CVS store, the cashier say that you can't use a gift card for another gift card. So, I am wondering why? Because a gift card is a card with money on...

Damaged check wedding gift [ 3 Answers ]

My son received a check for a wedding gift. Unfortunately it went through the washing/drying cycles and can't be deposited. How does he word a thank you note?

How can I tell if a credit card number is a "real" VISA/MC or a card Check?Debit Card [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any way to tell based on the account number? Thanks.

HDFC listings [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Manhattan and was wondering if there is any listing of either HDFC co-ops or Foreclosures I could access in order to find an available apartment in my area?

View more questions Search