Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amen21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2015, 04:38 PM
    How to know if you were caught stealing from work?
    So I stole around $50 or less from my work in merchandise, I didn't know there were cameras in the back room and I'm still not sure where they are. I stole a total of 3 times and then quit because I'm too freaked out. I stole a month ago and nothings happened and our shrink rate is still low... what are the chances of the LP manager looking through the video tapes? And do LP people look through every footage of everyday if there's only 1 LP guy for over 16 stores?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2015, 06:25 PM
    Who knows what they do with tapes. Consider yourself lucky and pay them back. Next time you may not be so lucky.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 24, 2015, 06:58 PM
    We really can't answer that as it will vary from store to store. As was said, consider yourself lucky and stay honest.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2015, 07:42 PM
    Glad your conscious scared you straight and I hope you stay that way. You were lucky but luck never lasts forever.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2015, 05:07 AM
    What is the chance ? Do they speed though them, does manager look though them?

It can take normally from 2 to 6 months for anything to happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Caught stealing from work [ 6 Answers ]

Im 17 and got caught stealing from work. I was called in to my managers office and they asked me why I was stealing, I told them I was upset that my other managers forced me to work off the clock. They informed me that I had to pay back the company $200 and they will fire me. Can this be...

Got caught stealing from work [ 6 Answers ]

My friend got caught stealing. After she got done selling all the jewelry she got 6000 dollars for it. The cops went to her house and took the rest of the jewelry. Some of the jewelry are fake. The cops told her that they're going to call her in two days but it's been three days they haven't call...

Caught stealing at work. What will happen? [ 4 Answers ]

Someone I know got caught stealing at a work place by voiding orders, and pocketing the money. The receipts would then get thrown out. The money took was around 500$.

I got caught stealing: I'm 18 [ 6 Answers ]

I got caught stealing yesterday and I am 18. I stole 270 worth of clothing from Von Maur and they told me they would not put me in jail. They gave me a misdeamenor and this is my first offense. I am very scared about the consequences of the outcome of the court and need some advice on how to...

Caught stealing [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I did the same mistake as you. I ate a couple of chocolate bars in zellers and the police gave me a ticket for 65 dollars, but he said that it will not stick on my record. However, I don't know as to how much I am going to pay zellers- 100? Or more? Any ideas?

View more questions Search