Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    y2j420 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2014, 08:44 PM
    80's/90's VHS reading series...
    There was a VHS collection released that contained a cartoon ostrich and a dog in a trench coat (who acted like Groucho Marx) who were flying a plane that crashed. They then went on an adventure to learn about reading. They visited an Egyptian pyramid and met a ghost and sang. Anyone know the name of this video?
    y2j420 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2014, 09:13 PM
    Never mind... I found it!

Journey Through the Jungle of Words! Golden Step Ahead...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christian series for Kids on VHS? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there. I am trying remember the name of a Christian series for kids. It was about a brother and sister in their playroom. I think it was from the 90s. The brother and sister were humans, but dressed in weird costumes and hair made of coloured foam, or something like that. Most of the other...

Why is the Voltage Reading at 240 Volt Outlet Reading 590 Volts? [ 6 Answers ]

I just purchased at home built in 1922. It is obvious there has been some modifications to the electrical system. The only permitted change was upgrading it to a 200 Amp service. In trying to figure out the circuits I noted there were 4-240Volt breakers, three a 20 Amps and one at 30 Amps. All...

Copy protected VHS to DVD and VHS [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have Pioneer VHS Recorder and a lot of Disney Videos. I want to transfer them to DVD but unfortunately I can't do it as my recorder says "Copyrighted Material" What can I do against it?

Does reading random thing in internet, is the equivalent to reading books? [ 2 Answers ]

They say that reading books is good. I'm not very smart perhaps because I don't read many books. I've almost never read a whole book from start to end. And I'm in my 30's. But I do read a lot of stuff in the web. But mostly short things. Not like long full books. But isn't it the same thing? Or...

View more questions Search