Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slatnug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 01:55 PM
    Walk in freezer high pressure switch keeps cutting out
    Have cleaned the coil, and whilst checking the high side found the pressure to be about 150 psi... on R404 I thought that was a little low.. thought it shoul be about 250 psi.. on the low side was OK giving @-25 at the read pressure... any ideas what else this could be... although I did notice iceing of the service valve on the suction side

Check out some similar questions!

Rheem high pressure switch keeps tripping [ 10 Answers ]

Not sure if I've summarized the issue exactly right, but my downstairs, outside unit keeps switching off the past several days. I will feel air coming out of my registers but it isn't very warm. I have to go outside several times a day to push the red button to fire up the outside unit. Once I do...

How high can I turn a pumptrol pressure switch [ 1 Answers ]

How high can I turn a pumptrol pressure switch for a home system

Faulty high pressure switch [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.I need to know if I can change out a faulty high pressure switch screw type on a Rheem with out losing any freon.

Pressure switch cutting on/off [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem with the pressure switch on my well. Thought I had a pipe partially frozen since temp was in mid teens a couple of nights. Thawed pipes and reinsulated all. Problem is the pressure switch is clicking in and out constantly. I have water for about 30 seconds in master bath(closest to...

Heat Pumo high pressure switch [ 1 Answers ]

Heat will work fine through a cycle but after it completes cycle it goes off on the high pressure switch. It is a Ruud. The indoor filter is clean and coils on condensing unit are clean. I have to reset condensing unit and it will run fine through that cyle then repeats problem. Any ideas as to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.