How old are you now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the best way to manage real estate inherited by family? [ 3 Answers ]

I inherited my parents home and land with 4 other brothers and sisters. They do not want to sell the property. Currently I am placing the money from rental of the house (about $7000 per year)in a personal bank account. However, I do not want the income or liability from renting the property to...

I want to find my real mother I was adoped into a family as a baby [ 2 Answers ]

I was adopted into a family as a baby I am now almost 50 and I want to know my real family my adoptive fathers name is jim collins and I don't have money to spend on this online stuff is there anyone that can tell me how I can find them for free my name is leanna jeanette collins I don't know my...

I was in foster care and I want to find my real family [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can find my real mother? I know that she has gotten remarried since I was put into care so now I don't know what or how to find her

Let real mom/her family see kids or not? [ 15 Answers ]

My husband and I recently got full custody of his two kids this year after a year long custody battle that cost us $3,000. During the custoday "battle" out lawyer uncovered heroine charges against the mom as well as shoplifting and numerous dwi's. The mom did not even show up for the final custody...

Can We Be A Real Family? [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I are exstatic about the upcoming birth of our first child, a son, in October. But a shadow looms over our joy: In 1997, my husband was convicted of child molestation. He is innocent but the court appointed judge told him that he "would never be believed. Plead guilty for a lighter...

View more questions Search