Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetchica21 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 21, 2009, 07:27 PM
    Kojic acid soap or gluthaninone soap?
    I'm about to start the bleaching process.. I just ordered hq 40% to use on my body and I was wondering which is the strongest soap to use.. kojic or gluthaninone? I'll let you guys know how my bleaching process is working once my products arrive
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2009, 11:15 PM

Kojic acid works really well for me, but ivenever tried the gluthathione
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Mar 22, 2009, 08:11 AM

I think you should just try the hq for now. You should dilute it with regular lotion because 40% sounds kind of scary. If you use too many chemicals you might mess up your skin.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Mar 22, 2009, 08:15 AM

Here's some info about skin lightening:http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_lightening good luck! :)
    skin perfect Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 01:45 PM
    Where did you buy 40% from?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2009, 10:40 PM

Well I used the 20% HQ and I get it from the .net people
    syrupforyou Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2009, 10:12 AM

I'm using kojic acid and its OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen soap dispenser stopped pumping soap [ 15 Answers ]

I have a Moen soap dispenser in my kitchen sink (with the soap reservoir that screws in from underneath and the dispenser/tubing contraption slides in from the top). I slid the dispenser/tubing contraption out to clean it. I disconnected the dispenser part (the knob with the spout) from the...

Side effects using kojic acid soap [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I just want to know what would be the side effects for the babies if mother using kojic acid soap during pregnancy?

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

Glutathione or Kojic Acid Soap? [ 6 Answers ]

HELLO EVERYONE! I just have a quick question, I'm trying to buy a soap from the DIANA STALDER brand on eBay and id like to know whether glutathione soap or kojic acid soap is stronger! OK... let me know... thanx bunches

Kojic Acid Soap [ 21 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good KOJIC ACID SOAP BRANDS, that are very effectice for skin lightening

View more questions Search