Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 25, 2015, 04:06 AM
    Co workers
    Reason why a man would be staring at a female co worker and his reactions after she catches him.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2015, 04:20 AM
    She had a nice dress on?

He liked her perfume?

He’s never seen a woman before?

It was his sister?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2015, 04:30 AM
    What reactions?
    -

Aug 25, 2015, 04:50 AM
    Reaction would he act different once being caught
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2015, 04:56 AM
    First off you gave us no information to go on. When you are writing a story, pretend the reader has no clue what you are talking about because, we have no clue what you are talking about.

Second - “catches”? Really? Looking at someone even at work is not a crime. I look at people all the time and no one ever says “I caught you.” This sounds very high school. And game playing isn’t a good way of starting a friendship or relationship, if that’s what you want. How about just going up to him and talking to him. You will be amazed what good communication can accomplish these days.
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2015, 05:02 AM
    Too vague to answer. Might be some culture differences at work here as well.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 25, 2015, 06:26 AM
    You have said in the past that you ask these silly questions because you are bored at work.
    You chewed me out once for assuming that another silly post about a woman in a band in a sheer blouse was about your husband's mistress. You write about her a LOT.
    Your whole life is just too alien to me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 25, 2015, 06:50 AM
    It doesn't matter how a co worker acts when caught staring at another co worker. All that matters is how the co worker who catches another co worker staring at them acts.

Whether you are confused, or curious, or even offended, don't assume the motives of another when you can ask and deal with the truth from the horse's mouth. Or you can smile, frown, or look away....and dismiss the whole thing.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 25, 2015, 07:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    Reason why a man would be staring at a female co worker and his reactions after she catches him.
    She got nice t**s? a**? Face?

She got something on her face? In her teeth?

We can't supply the reason. Most of the time if I am staring at a women it is because something has caught my eye. Could be a particular physical asset, or something wrong with her clothing, or just something that piquéd my interest. The reaction is based upon what the woman perceives as the target of the staring. Once she figures that out she'll fix the problem or move/cover up the target. Then probably shoot the person a dirty look.

Might be a verbal confrontation depending.

This is REALLY vague.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 25, 2015, 08:59 AM
    Hey ! I get what you mean. Ok. He is staring at her trying to figure her out and when she notices him doing this he immediately apologies and turns away. Is this plausible ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2015, 09:12 AM
    Don't overthink this... its a horrifically bad idea to be fooling around with someone you work with in the first place.
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2015, 10:10 AM
    Guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Don't overthink this... its a horrifically bad idea to be fooling around with someone you work with in the first place.
    -

Aug 25, 2015, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    First off you gave us no information to go on. When you are writing a story, pretend the reader has no clue what you are talking about because, we have no clue what you are talking about.

Second - “catches”? Really? Looking at someone even at work is not a crime. I look at people all the time and no one ever says “I caught you.” This sounds very high school. And game playing isn’t a good way of starting a friendship or relationship, if that’s what you want. How about just going up to him and talking to him. You will be amazed what good communication can accomplish these days.

First of all this is not crime subject. I can ask what I want.If your too retarded to understand and grasp go to another story.poof blocked

Guilty!
    Calm down

Guilty!
    Calm down
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2015, 03:44 PM
    First of all this is not crime subject. I can ask what I want.If your too retarded to understand and grasp go to another story.poof blocked

Calm down

Calm down
    Lisa... the site rules allow him to answer any thread he wants, He made factual statements...

The rules however actually do prohibit you from making rude statements such as you have just made.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 25, 2015, 04:07 PM
    More info as everyone has asked would be better than jumping on someone.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2015, 02:22 AM
    It is easy, mean look if they think a girl is pretty. Or if they think she is really ugly. If she is wearing too short or tight clothes, of if she is just looking out of place.

Most people, men or women, do not like being caught looking, even if it is because they think the other person is silly. So normally they will try to act like they were not looking.

Also men, if a girl is pretty, like to look, I am very happy married and look at women all the time.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 26, 2015, 03:47 AM

Calm down

Calm down
    I think Oliver was referring to himself, not you. Of course you can ask what you want, no one is saying you can't. You are perhaps too sensitive and take comments the wrong way. Think before you reply. Saying Oliver is retarded is really not very nice. You must respect other members here. Anyone can give their opinion here Lisa.

And what does 'poof.blocked' mean?
    duaaaa Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Aug 26, 2015, 04:24 AM
    Ignore him, most of them want to attract you and fooling around , he wants to cheat his GF or wife with you. Avoid him and be a respected woman
    -

Aug 27, 2015, 04:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by duaaaa View Post
    Ignore him, most of them want to attract you and fooling around , he wants to cheat his GF or wife with you. Avoid him and be a respected woman
    Where you get all that from
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2015, 04:55 AM
    Where you get all that from
    From all the details you gave in the question of course.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My co-workers are ganging up on me [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm an assistant manager and my co-workers have complained to my dm that I'm intimdiating and unapproachable I've been in my role for over 7 years, however have worked with one person for over 11years . And that person is manipulating the other 2 staff I feel like I;m the victim and they are...

What's up with Mean Co-Workers? [ 5 Answers ]

I just started a job and for the first week this guy named "Jim" trained me. He also works in the same area and I see him daily. At first I got the impression that he was laid back and enjoyed joking around and what not, as long as we also stayed on task. We'd have conversations about whatever...

Help with co-workers [ 7 Answers ]

I work in a admin office with 3 people, there is 1 person I cannot get along with, ever since I came back from having my baby she has been different towards me (I believe this) We spend all our working hours in the same room, this is really hard. I don't hang out with them after work, she plans...

Can't get along with co-workers [ 2 Answers ]

I've been working in a small firm for less than half a year. There are only 6 employees here, including me. Some of them are on part time basis. Given the few of us here, there is no strict hierarchy. But everyone is very respectful of the boss who is over 60 years old. The rest of my colleagues...

Co-Workers? [ 16 Answers ]

All right easy question... Asking out people you work with, rules, thoughts? I go to different locals all the time as a Tech, but I have a few select girls I'd like to ask out, but what are the rules? How forward should one be about it? In a less formal situation I got it down but when...

View more questions Search