Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hey001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 06:03 PM
    Why do I keep crying
    I have been coming home everyday from school, or anywhere I may be, get to my room and just start crying. I cry all the time, and I just have this weird feeling in my chest all the time like pressure, or like my heart is just dropping. I really do not like myself, I don't like my legs, my nose, my love handles, I just don't like myself. I hate what I have done, and what I think a lot of the time. I try to starve myself, then I can't for more then a day and a half, so I eat something like a brownie or something or fruit or whatever is in front of me. Then after I eat it I feel disgusted with myself I hate the feeling after you eat I want to throw it all up, but I try and I cant. I used to cut myself, and I stopped, then hated myself more for being so stupid and selfish and not appreciating the life I have been given. Then recently I tried to look up on the internet how many pills of some drug I could take to overdose and die, but then I checkened out because I thought of what might happen after they revive me because I did not take enough pills.
    I'm 14, 5'4 and 108lbs. Help me, please. I feel like no one understands
    hey001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 06:04 PM

And I am a girl if that makes any difference
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2009, 12:24 PM

Why not go to a counselor and talk about it? They can give you exercises to boost your self-esteem.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2009, 08:09 AM

You need to speak to someone. Can you talk to your parents? A counsellor would be a good idea. Seek help.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2009, 11:38 AM

You are at an age where you are going to be critical of your looks and are also in the time of hormonal changes.

That being said,Keeping this information from those who love you isn't going to help,not one bit.You might be surprised what sharing these feelings of hopelessness and despair will do for you.I am of a mind that a problem shared is a problem halved.

No one can help you if they don't understand what it is you are going through.

End this chaos you are in,allow someone in to help you,be it a school counciler or a parent you trust(it doesn't even have to be your parent)

Hope to hear from you soon,

Ken
    Lana07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 07:05 AM
    I get angry n then burst into tears, after my boyfriend n I have argument, n start yelling , we nearly broke up because my episode.
    Lana07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 07:06 AM
    Not sure how to fix why I'm like this I need help
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2012, 08:39 AM
    Lana you need to post your own thread this one is from 2009.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looks like I am crying! [ 5 Answers ]

I at least sometime in every season... though gladly not all the time... have tearing in both of my eyes. If I do not constantly wipe them away, I have tears streaming down my face. It also happens when I yawn. Any advice, or anyone with the same problem?

My dog keeps crying [ 2 Answers ]

My dog cries for no reason and recently he is really pulling when he is on the lead and his nose is stuck to the ground sniffing everything out. He is a border terrier cross patterdale and he is one year old. Does anyone no how I can stop this, please help

Why he is crying so often? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, my child is 4 month, and he was crying very often, our doctor said that he had no pains, he was eating very good, and also he had some problems about constipation but now he is doing well. Two days ago he began to cry again, and he is eating (breastfeed) every 2 hours for a ten minutes and...

Dog crying? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Golden retriever/German shepard cross, and she's female. The past few days she's been crying, then she goes to lay on her bed, she just randomly cries. She's eating and wants to play etc, but we have no idea why that could be? She hasn't been spayed, no, and there's a lot of...

View more questions Search