Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megan1992 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2013, 06:42 PM
    How to boost metabolism
    What works best to boost matabolism? I've tried niacin. And it works pretty good. But I'm just wondering if maybe there's something out there a little better?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2013, 06:47 PM
    How about exercise.
    My_Doll_iS Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

May 28, 2013, 08:43 PM
    Consuming a balanced diet with enough protein and exercise.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2013, 07:01 AM
    First you have to figure out what your metabolism is. There are 4 types. Some good healthy foods in general for metabolism are organic pine nuts, coconut (I use coconut oil to cook),
    Eat breakfast so you don't slow down your metabolism, take vitamin B complex, CoQ10, drink lots of water (not tap), drink green tea (brew it yourself), use honey for sweetener, eat fruits, veggies and fish, use spices like cayenne, turmeric, eat less as the day goes on, make sure to eat no less than 1,000 calories a day, get enough aerobic, weight training and resistance exercise

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fat Metabolism [ 0 Answers ]

VLDLs, HDLs and LDLs are produced in the liver by combining proteins to triglycerides. Then VLDLs pick up triglycerides and transport them to adipose tissue cells. LDLs pick up cholesterol from the liver and transport it to sites where it is needed. HDLs pick up cholesterol from tissues and carry...

Is my metabolism already dead? [ 0 Answers ]

Please help me!is my metabolism already dead?? Hi every body! Actually I am 24 years old and I have moved to another country to continue my studying 7 mounths ago but since I moved first I 've lost some weight and then I have gained about 6 or7 kg(I have had a lots of problems even I had problems...

The Metabolism effect [ 3 Answers ]

How Do I Increase My Metabolism To Help Me Burn More Calories. Do I Just Do Aerobic exercises or Is There More To It.

What about metabolism and genetics? [ 4 Answers ]

How do you know if you have a slow or fast metabolism? There are a lot of advice about what to eat and what not to eat in order to stay at a healthy weight, but each person has a different metabolism, right? So how come we all are supposed to eat the same way in order to lose weight? Has anybody...

View more questions Search