Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rcmakani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2014, 08:55 AM
    Electrical
    When we convert ac voltage to dc voltage at that time why dc voltage is higher than ac voltage?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Sep 10, 2014, 07:34 PM
    How are you converting and how are you measuring?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the virginia electrical code number restricting a electrical box in a closet [ 3 Answers ]

Need to now the code in virginia by number On the placement of a circuit box in a clooset

Hy dose one electrical outlet make my ac adapter run hotter than another electrical o [ 2 Answers ]

Why dose one electrical outlet make my ac adapter run hotter than another electrical outlet? Two different AC adapters showed the same heating tendency. Multimetered both outlets the hot one runs at 122 v the other is at 120 v. I can't see that the voltage would cause the AC adapter to run...

Toro Lawn Tractor : Electrical power not getting to the electrical clutch. How fix? [ 2 Answers ]

1992 Toro Lawn Tractor with excellent mtnce: The electrical power is not getting to the electircal clutch. What is the problem and how do I fix it? Thanks

Can substandard electrical wiring installation at home produce electrical arching [ 6 Answers ]

Can substandard electrical wiring installation at home produce electrical arching? Then fire?

View more questions Search