Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chocoluver26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Planning wedding/reception
    Hello Everyone! I am getting married in July and I am trying to save on money and really have a good time for my wedding. What types of entertainment that I could have at my wedding/reception. Yes, my wedding is mixed in with my reception. I have rented out a nice building, surrounded by trees, flowers,etc. While I am walking down the aisle or runway whatever you want to call it my guests will be sitting off the side. My recpetion will be like a buffet style. But I would like more ideas on more entertainment for fun for my guests. Can u help me?
    racheldood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 02:51 PM
    As for entertainment, I would browse through <a href="http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/bands_djs_entertainment.html">http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/bands_djs_entertainment.html</a> to see which bands and DJs are local to you and would give you a discount for having a wedding locally. What kind of music are you looking for?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 1, 2009, 05:14 PM

Get a great D. J. who can keep your wedding reception moving at a nice pace. I just got married and our D.J. played all the songs we asked him, and he also made sure to keep our guests entertained while we took pictures and mingled. He also listened when we told him we didn't want our guests to always feel they had to participate and get up all the time. Ask a lot of questions and if the D.J. tells you what you want to hear, then hire him/her.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 05:43 AM

They got married 2 years ago guys, this thread is from 2007

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Planning a wedding ceremony... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there! :) I'm planning a secular wedding ceremony... Does anyone have any good ideas for readings/poetry, or 'rites'/ceremonious acts that we could incorporate? I've thought about doing a hand-binding ceremony, including some music and poetry - though nothing is totally fixed yet, and...

Wedding Reception Deposit. [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering where my partner and I stand, we have paid a £500 deposit for our wedding reception on May 31st 2008. However, we are extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with the service we have received and wonder if we can cancel having our reception there and receive our £500 deposit back. ...

View more questions Search