Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ineedhelpjoao Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 03:56 PM
    Can name this old anime
    I saw an anime on the anime network along time ago I remember at the end the main character died while trying to reach the upper city he slipped and his friend grabbed him but his Android hand broke off and he fell... the moive had bounty hunters there was a mayor of the lowercity who was killed he had a secatary that he licked her tittys all the time id remember much but I know that there was a lower city which was slums and a floating city above where all the rich people lived
    papparaysnitz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 06:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedhelpjoao View Post
    i saw an anime on the anime network along time ago i remember at the end the main character died while trying to reach the upper city he slipped and his friend grabbed him but his android hand broke off and he fell ... the moive had bounty hunters there was a mayor of the lowercity who was killed he had a secatary that he licked her tittys all the time id remember much but i know that there was a lower city which was slums and and a floating city above where all the rich people lived
    Holy, I've been looking for an anime that fits this description for years, it was one of the first shows that got me into adult orientated anime. HELP US OUT!!
    darkvision Posts: 232, Reputation: 15

Mar 7, 2009, 11:46 PM

I've seen a par of this one but don't remember the name.
    MoarAnime Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2010, 09:18 PM
    Battle Angel Alita, watch the first episode... I believe we all can rest easy now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name this Anime [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for an anime I watched awhile back at an old friends that I no longer talk to. It was mainly about 3 students of a private school. Two girls and one boy. The boy thought he was military intelligence or something. One of the girls was like in love with the boy. And that's all I can...

What is an anime? [ 5 Answers ]

I keep seeing the word 'anime' in web sites and all.. any idea whatis it?

Anime from the 90s probably [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, this is an anime movie about two mermaids, now I know there are a lot of anime mermaid movies, but this one, specifically, I remember one scene where there is a girl standing over someone in bed with a knife (I think) and they show her eyes and their moving all anime-like, she's contemplating...

View more questions Search