Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idilcadey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 01:30 AM
    How to adopt when my sister who is in kenya
    How to edopt my 13 years old sister who has no mother and father and lives in kenya and I live in canada
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 7, 2010, 02:08 AM
    Please clarify your question as it doesn't make any sense.
    Is this your own sister, as in direct blood relative, or another kind of "sister".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sister wants to adopt my son [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 14 and has been arrested twice for marijuana and is going to an alternative school. I am a single mother with another child who is 5. He refuses to follow my rules and is staying with my sister because I have to work and have no way to get him to and from school since he can't ride the...

Can I adopt my sister? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 23 years old and since the first day I remember my family was a wreck.my parents were always fighting and my dad was very abusive.when I turned 17 my mom filed for divorce and me and her filed a complaint against my dad and in court in was found guilty and they made a file for him saying he has...

Sister having a baby and wants me to adopt the child [ 3 Answers ]

I live in rochester New York and my 15 year old sister is pregnant and she wants me and my boyfriend to adopt it I just wanted to know what to do and how to go through with finalizing it

I am trying to adopt my baby sister. [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to be able to adopt my sister. She is 1 and she has been in DHS custody ever since she was born. I had just learned about her in Feb. of this year and I actually learned that she was my sister in Sept. I have never gotten to know her. We live in different states. She has gone up...

How do I adopt my baby sister? [ 4 Answers ]

I am needing help on how to adopt my baby half sister. My father is extremely abusive he is a horrible horrible man. He ruined my childhood. I moved in with them at one point to help prevent him from hurting my sister but he started to hurt me again and I had to get out before it got worse. I know...

View more questions Search