Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjpic Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2006, 04:04 PM
    Color correction
    After I use either Colorfix or Colorzap, I will need to recolor. I want a light to medium brown. I have heard that sometimes, even after color correction, the hair will go back to dark brown or black unless a very light color is used after stripping. So, my questions are: (1) Will light brown actually make me light brown again? (2) Will light brown cover any orange left in my hair from the color correction?

Thanks,
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 5, 2006, 07:28 PM
    Hair color removers removes artificial color. Since dark hair dyes are the hardest to remove, sometimes you may have to use more than one applications to get all the color out. When you use a hair color remover, your hair won't turn back to it's natural color. It will end up looking orange and brassy, and you will need to re-color your hair. The light brown color should cover the orange tones once the artificial color has been removed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of older movie [ 2 Answers ]

It most probably was on television late 70's early 80's. There was a woman who cured the sick by touching them. I remember one scene in which she stopped a little girl's nosebleed. I know it's not much, please help if you can. Thanks!!

Correction-GFI & AFI Breakers & Shared Neutrals [ 3 Answers ]

I need to submit a correction to some advice I had furnished in the past regarding Ground Fault and Arc Fault circuit breakers being used on shared neutrals. I had in mind the typical single pole 120 volt breakers that will not work if two breakers are used for two 120 volt circuits that share a...

Color Zap [ 1 Answers ]

I covered my gray with Natural Instincts Costal Dune color. It won't wash out and now I have gray roots. I'd like to go back to my gray color. Am I correct that I can use the Color Zap and not have to apply new color? Somebody told me that color removers would just turn my hair orange and I'd...

Deposit error / correction [ 2 Answers ]

I am bookkeeper for a non-profit company. I take care of two accounts - I will name them General Account and Party Account. I made a deposit to General Account, but the deposit slip was to the Party Account. I know I will have to write a check from the general account to deposit into the party...

16 Bit Color [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I'm using W98SE--How do I get to that graph bar that shows if I'm using 16 bit color or more--I can't remember how to get to that page-I would like to slide it up a bit higher--Thanks so much--

View more questions Search