Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sylvia10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Change color in Photoshop
    Hi all!
    Can someone tell me how I can change the eye color; the color of the iris in this picture. I have done it a long time back and have not used Photoshop since long. I forgot how I did it. How can I do this in a way that it appears natural?

aslgraphic Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia10
    Hi all!
    Can someone tell me how I can change the eye color; the color of the iris in this picture. I have done it a long time back and have not used Photoshop since long. I forgot how I did it. How can I do this in a way that it appears natural?

Hi Silvia

Will send you the image and tell you how you can do it
    aslgraphic Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Hello Sylvia10

How is your day here I am as promise you

Please follow the step

Step 1

From your keyboard press P key you will get the pen to select the black eyses as shown in the picture

Then hold ctrl key and click on the path plate will select the black eye image as shown in the pituter2

Then press Q key from your key board will get the image cover by red except the selection part only as shown in the image3

Then go to the filter menu and select blur then gaussin blur then give the amount round 1.5pt as shown in the picture 4and 5

Then press OK then press Q key form the keyboard again to back for the normal view then go to the Layer menu then New adjustment layer and then select the Hue/saturation as then press OK key from the dialog and at the right end tip check button colorize then you can play drag the Hue amount and the saturation part is give you more color shown in the piture 6

Wish that solve your problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change in Hair Color [ 7 Answers ]

My cousin just passed away in May 2004. He was 34 years old. Didn't smoke or do drugs, and was a very active individual. An autopsy was performed (not all results are in). What we have been told thus far is, he died from an enlarged heart, blocked artery and was morbid obese. My question is,...

Can being pregnant change the color of your blood? [ 5 Answers ]

Well.. normally whenever I gave blood... it was normal like.. a little dark red.. well.. the last one I did.. look almost... a little red but really really dark.close to black.. seriously.. so I don't know.. my blood has never been this dark. Even my mom freaked out.. but yeah.. so do you think...

3 days after hair color change blonde turned purple [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend had her (originally) brown hair changed to blonde by a stylist. She does this on a regular basis so she was just trying to have the roots and overall color updated. 3 days later after a shower and blowdry purple streaks appeared. Any thoughts?

Hair Color Change over the years [ 1 Answers ]

As I've grown older, my hair color has changed noticeably. When I was a little kid, my hair was very blonde, however as I've grown older, my hair color has changed to a much more brown-ish color. It doesn't bother me, its just something I've always been curious about. Is it genetic or some external...

Change font color in outlook express email [ 0 Answers ]

My Outlook Express will not let me change font color. Can you please help? Otto Greer [email protected]

View more questions Search