Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    exile Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2005, 10:47 AM
    Playing DVDs
    Is there a DVD you can download that actually works?My computer came with PowerDVD,but there was no audio,although I followed all the instructions.So I downloadedthe newest version,and not only was there no audio,there was no video.I tried WinDVD and Zoom Player,and it just said"no media loaded'.I`m pretty new at computers,so maybe I`m doing something wrong,I don`t know,but any helpwould be appreciated.
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Jan 25, 2005, 06:39 PM
    VLC. .
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2005, 08:42 PM
    More Info
    We really need more information,

Like allyou can give about your Computer and Operating system.

Especially your Sound card and does your system play musci fine and can you view Avi's and mpg's and other movie types, or is it just Dvd's.

All the info you can give will help more. :rolleyes:
    [email protected] Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2005, 02:14 PM
    Are you sure there is sound on the computer all together?speakers... or maby a sound card?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 10, 2005, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    r u sure there is sound on the computer all togehter?speakers...or maby a sound card?
    Dan,
    Welcome to AskMe Helpdesk, but you have made a mistake common to newbies. You need to check the dates on posts so you don't revive threads that have been dormant for months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for bulk lot of Disney DVDs [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if I'm putting this quesgtion in the right subject but I don't know where else to put it: Do any of you's know where I can get a big bulk lot of Disney DVDs for a good price and the dvds or either region 4 or region free?

Copying my personal DVDS [ 6 Answers ]

Is there a program that will allow you to copy a copywrited DVD?

Can my panasonic cf-47 play dvds? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic CF-47 Toughbook, model year about 2000. It has a Pentium II, with a CDROM. My question is: Can this machine play a DVD? Of course it can play CDs, but I was wondering if CDs and DVDs are virtually the same, as far as my CDROM is concerned. Thanks for an answer.

What dvds do I need [ 10 Answers ]

I have a atapi dvd2x16x4x16 dvd+rdl dvd+re writeable dvdr/rw ultra speed what are the best dvd blanks I should use please

Computer won't play dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there When I tried to play a dvd on my PC on powerdvd it says 'The powerdvd Direct show decorder filters have not been installed properly' But I never use this and have never unistalled it or anything like that it came with the PC when I bought it 3 years ago and used to work fine , I also...

View more questions Search