Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needaremote Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 11:17 AM
    Hampton bay fan remote needed
    I need a new remote for my Hampton Bay Fan. I don't know the model of the fan, but I have the remote and it has the serial number 9501 on the back and the number 12009.
    a)how can I get a part number to buy a new fan remote?
    b)any suggestions on where to get a new remote?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 01:23 PM

Contact Hampton Bay. Their number is in our sticky.
    jamresu Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 01:26 PM

Just called the hampton bay company and they will mail you one in like 5 days, I just got it, they cost $22 per remote control, it's a headache if you go looking for one in stores...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Remote Video/fan Remote Control [ 16 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Video & Fan Remote Control (Model #UR8050T). It has been working fine for about 2 years until it recently began malfunctioning. It still operates the television, but the use of the fan/light features has stopped working. It will not turn the fan on or off, and the light is...

Hampton Bay replacement globe needed [ 1 Answers ]

We have the Hampton Bay model AC 5520D fan. I broke the globe and cannot find a replacement. Any suggestions? Will that model take a new light kit? If so, what would I buy? Thank you. Sortie

Faulty remote or is it the remote sensor in the Hampton Bay fan? [ 3 Answers ]

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan - 4 yrs old. Remote model # UC7078T. Tried turning on the ceiling fan light and it didn't work, so I replaced the battery and I was then able to turn on the light. I then tried to turn off the light and it doesn't work. The light remains on. Nor do any of the fan...

Tip: Hampton Bay Remote Fan - Fan works by remote, lights do not. [ 10 Answers ]

I figured this may help somebody here. I have a Hampton Bay remote controlled ceiling fan... the kind without pull chains... and the remote will only operate the fan portion but not the light. The light is always on. Not a big deal, as the light switch on the wall could be used to turn the light...

Hampton bay remote control for hampton bay fans [ 2 Answers ]

We cannot get the ceiling light to go off on our fan in the bed room. It would not go on and in the middle of the night is just came on by itself and we can not get it off Joanne Moreland

View more questions Search