Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    genbug Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2003, 10:04 PM
    Lexus-Nexus Database?
    I am looking for someone who has access to Lexus-Nexus. I need info on the murder of Mary Jakubiak in Chicago area (Cook County, Illinois). It is believed that she was murdered by her husband, Michael Jakubiak, circa July to Sep 1930.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    CF_Master Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2003, 12:46 AM
    Lexus-Nexus Database?
    Sign up for a membership at http://www.lexusnexus.com/ apparently it is a service, your not going to find anyone with a database called lexusnexus, because it doesn't exist.
    howardtheduck Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2005, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CF_Master
    Sign up for a membership at http://www.lexusnexus.com/ apparently it is a service, your not going to find anyone with a database called lexusnexus, because it doesn't exist.
    "About LexisNexis content
    As a LexisNexis subscriber, you have full access to a universe of useful content. Our extensive online databases give you full access to literally billions of indexed and searchable documents. Many documents contain editorial enhancements, such as LexisNexis® Case Summaries and LexisNexis® Headnotes written by attorney editors and appear on both published and unpublished opinions."

That can be found here on the Lexis Nexis website that you obviously didn't bother to look at.

I think it's pretty clear that he's looking for someone who already pays to access the site in order to save money which is fine in my book.

Mean posts aren't fun. If you can't help the guy don't leave a post.

genbug, I reposted your original message on two other forums so if I hear anything I'll repost that here.
    howardtheduck Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2005, 05:57 PM
    Wow... I apologize to you all for that complete waste of time. I reeeally didn't realize that particular post was from over 2 years ago.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 20, 2005, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by howardtheduck
    Wow... i apologize to you all for that complete waste of time. I reeeally didnt realize that particular post was from over 2 years ago.
    It's a common mistake newbies and even some old hands make. It's a good idea to review the thread, especially the dates, before posting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lexus-Nexus access [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for someone who has access to Lexus-Nexus. I need info on the murder of Mary Jakubiak in Chicago area (Cook County, Illinois). It is believed that she was murdered by her husband, Michael Jakubiak, circa July to Sep 1930. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Anyone with Lexus-Nexus access? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for someone who has access to Lexus-Nexus. I need info on the murder of Mary Jakubiak in Chicago area (Cook County, Illinois). It is believed that she was murdered by her husband, Michael Jakubiak, circa July to Sep 1930. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Anyone with Lexus-Nexus access? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a service (hopefully free) like Lexus-Nexus where I can find legal rulings as they come out. For example news on the never ending patent infringement lawsuits between Rambus and NTP -- or patent rulings on Medtronic etc. A online source where you can search by a company name for...

View more questions Search