Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitsunegirl911 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2006, 05:29 PM
    Animated kids movie help
    :confused:
    There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where they try to get a hot air balloon from this mouse... but that's about it. ^_^
    Just curious to know what this was, so if you know, thanks. :D
    UhOhOreo89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Apr 17, 2006, 10:36 PM
    Hey I remember this movie too. It's called Once Upon a Forest.
    theaccidentalhero Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2006, 02:09 PM
    This was called the "Secret of Nihm"
    fire_godess005 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 08:55 PM
    It is called Once upon a Forest.
    heydawg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 06:44 PM
    That movie was ****in the ****!!
    janmatt2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 01:48 PM
    Once upon a forest, brought it on dvd last year from Amazon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I;m looking for a cartoon movie it might be a short film. I can't remember the title or much about the plot. It has something to do with a boy who goes into a garden or a greenhouse and he makes friends with someone maybe a fairy. I saw the movie before 1995 and it could be made in any time before...

80's animated kids movie PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I always used to watch this movie when I stayed home sick from school. I don't remember much, but here goes... It was animated kind of like the last unicorn, but the colors were mainly fall colors... very orange. It was set among the hills... I think on a castle or there was some sort of...

Looking for a kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain trying to come up with the name of a movie. Here is what I remember of the movie. A little girl has a doll that comes to life and it takes it into the mirror in her bedroom. In the mirror land there are characters with her and they go to a witches palace. The witch has...

Help me. 80's animated show/movie about two dogs that travel by space shuttle [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I remember this cartoon from when I was a kid about these two dogs that traveled by space shuttle at night. I remember the opening for it a little and it was of a log cabin in the middle of the woods and this space shuttle that would hover over the cabin to pick up the dogs. The dogs...

Help w/ 80s or 90 animated kids movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it. All I remember is a little boy in some fantasy world. In one part he was riding on a flying carpet and I also remember him going through these huge doors. I think his name was something short like nemo or something.

View more questions Search