Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lesterlee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 01:00 PM
    80s/90s kids cartoon movie with pink dragons on an island?
    I've been trying to figure this out for awhile now.

I rented it over and over again when I was like 4 or 5 late 80s early 90s. A cartoon movie for kids. It was something to do with a tropical island and pink animals or creatures and a volcano I think. Does anyone know what it is called? My mom thinks it could be my little pony or sweet sea, but I don't know what takes place in those movies. I remember the cover being pink as well.

Thanks!:)
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Nov 30, 2008, 01:00 AM

Serendipity?
    nauriell Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 07:02 PM

I didn't know Serendipity was a move. With the pink sea monster thing? I loved that book though...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Animated movie/cartoon, Dragons. [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie or some kind of cartoon when I was little ( 1980-1990's) was animated, had several dragons in it, different colors and each had a type - water -fire - wind you get the idea, and I remember something about rings. The story was about a young man who had some sort of book that had a...

Eerie 80's Cartoon Movie w/ Toy Pink Elephant? [ 10 Answers ]

O.K. maybe it was just eerie to me, but if you've seen it I'd like to hear your argument for why it's NOT eerie: All I can remember is a bunch of toys have a problem. One toy in particular, I'm thinking it's one of the main characters, is a Pink Elephant. One scene they are at the bottom of...

Cartoon dragons [ 1 Answers ]

Early 80's cartoon where people rode flying dragons possibly they were wizards it may have been japanese

View more questions Search