Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nobsdad Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Can't see pictures.
    Can anybody please help.
    When I download some pictures I get a blank box with a red cross in the top left corner.
    Can anybody advise me.
    Thanks.
    Jim.
    Jott Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 08:46 PM
    The only thing I can imagine is that the image did not download all the way. When you say you downloaded them, did you actually download them to your hard drive or did you view them in a browser? Also, what program did you use to open them?
    Logan82 Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Jan 19, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Were you able to view the picture before you decided to downloaded it?
    Right click on the box & click on 'Show picture'.
    If this doesn't work, try downloading the same picture from a different source.

--------------------------------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pictures of our members [ 1265 Answers ]

I'm always curious as to what folk look like - and think a member gallery would be cool. Yes, a few have their own pic as their avatar, but not many... Don't be bashful, folks... and please don't let my ugly mug be the only pic in this thread :p 1788

Pictures in the posts [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know how to add a photo to a post where the photo appears in the Post when it is sent out? Not just a link to the photo. I know it can Be don't just can't figure out how and its driving me crazy.

Jpg pictures [ 1 Answers ]

Need Help Quick--I downloaded jpg pics from the internet but they will not open.  Also I have some of the Same pics on my drive that I can open.  What has gone wrong?. Thanks.. Oh, I forgot to mention that when I try to download and a jpg it will only let me download As ART OR Bitmap.. Weird,...

View more questions Search