Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanjeshni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 04:21 AM
    How can my dark lips can get its natural colour
    janey7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 02:50 AM
    You should check your lipstick maybe it contains chemicals that make it darker. It's best to wear a sunscreen or sunblock on your lips to prevent darkening.

That is what I do, I use a lightener, sunblock and then apply lipstick.
    Mini_Her Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Sep 14, 2010, 12:00 AM

I would suggest you buy some lip balm that has sunscreen and apply it throughout the day. A night put vaseline on your lips then scrub off the skin using a tooth brush. This works.
    skinisin1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 4

Sep 26, 2010, 06:02 AM
    Use pink nipple cream to lighten the lips and while you are doing this make sure to use sunblock.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get lips to pink colour [ 3 Answers ]

My lips are little bit dark. I need my lips to become little bit bright colour. Please give some tips which I can use it by house hold things

Dark lips [ 5 Answers ]

My lips are getting darker compared to skin colour. How to get back the red/pink colour for lips

Very dark lips [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me... I have very dark lips and I don't know what to do :(... please let me know if freshup works or not as I have heard a lot about it... I have heard godiva doesn't work well... reply guys! Thanks

Does any one know of any natural ingredients that can plump up the lips? [ 2 Answers ]

I have heard that cinnamon is one of the ingredients used... does it actually work? Anyone know any recipes... that you have tried and worked? Thanks

View more questions Search