Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    somebodys sister Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 12:47 PM
    Networking on the way out
    I started my career at my current company, and have four years wirth of relationships built across various depratments. I've taken another job and given notice to my manger.

What's the best way to share my plans, contact information and say goodbye with these contacts to make sure that they stay in my network within the context of jumping ship?
    Bender13 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 2, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Resignation e-mail stating your enjoyment with working with everyone and your home e-mail address. Broadcast though the company, you might have contacts you didn't know you had.

Example
    I just wanted to say goodbye and a very sincere and big thank you to all of the people that I have had the pleasure to work with during my years with xxx. It has been a great experience and I have been very fortunate to have worked with some fantastic and very professional people within xxx. If you would like to keep in contact my e-mail address is xxx
    IM4U Posts: 156, Reputation: 16

Jun 23, 2008, 07:41 PM
    Oops, didn't check the date before I rated the answer below. But I still think it's a good answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Networking [ 2 Answers ]

How to connct two PC without any hub? And I don't want to make a server because if I want to use the other I need to make the other PC on. Is there any other solution? And I'm having only one modem.

Networking [ 5 Answers ]

I have alaptop connected to my desktop with a ethernet cable. The destop can access files from the laptop but no traffic the other way. I have now connected the laptop to another desktop and it works fine both ways. I have tried lots of things like taking off all firewalls, permisions etc. The...

Networking [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, Kindly tell about networking, I want to connect sevens PCS with anothers through IPs. One of them is server with windows 2000 family server, switch and remaining six are clients.

Networking [ 5 Answers ]

I want to setup a small home network with only three computers connected to a router and still have the internet on all 3 computers

Networking [ 1 Answers ]

Describe how you would go about setting up a "star" networkof 5 machines and discuss what would be better and why having one machine as a file server or no file server.

View more questions Search