Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justcurious247 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2015, 12:27 PM
    How can I bring charges against judge, police, CPS, for not acting on child abuse
    I can prove that two local police departments, a family court judge, cps and previous county prosecutor knew of a child abuse felony case, approximately 3 counts + but I don't know how to go about getting a court date. Do I go public with it? I believe people have been paid off or doing favors in order to hide this case. It is true, and very in-depth.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2015, 12:37 PM
    Be VERY careful... or you can land yourself a case of Slander, Libel and defamation... and be going into debt paying the legal fees to defend yourself from that.

Also if you can't back anything up, and no evidence is found... there is the possibility of filing a false police report.

Not to discourage you from filing on a real problem, just be careful how you do it and what you say. It can backfire easily. I'd hire a lawyer local to you, lay things out... and see if they feel there is enough to go on BEFORE proceeding further... they can also make recommendations as to who, how and where.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 6, 2015, 12:56 PM
    Your State bureau of investigation may wish to check into your allegations.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 6, 2015, 01:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious247 View Post
    I can prove that two local police departments, a family court judge, cps and previous county prosecutor knew of a child abuse felony case, approximately 3 counts + but I don't know how to go about getting a court date. Do I go public with it? I believe people have been paid off or doing favors in order to hide this case. It is true, and very in-depth.
    you know the old expression. You will have to 'put your money where your mouth is'. Perfectly true in this case. If you can prove it unequivocally, then start saving, or borrowing and get your ducks in a row.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 6, 2015, 02:24 PM
    Get the advice of a lawyer, or consult with your state's attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a judge and CPS really give children to a father with a history of domestic abuse [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who has two children with a man (her soon to be ex husband) who has beaten her to the point of hospitalization, raped her in front of one of her daughters, and is charged with drug trafficing (the trial is still pending but he is involved with cartels). She fled for her life. Not...

Could sexual abuse as a child bring on Bipolar? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much of my childhood, most of it is blocked out. I have a feeling that I was sexually abused as a child, for some reason I feel very uncomfortable around my father, brother and cousins. I do recall a few panic attacks as a child. I did experience sexual activity with a younger...

Charges for child abuse [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Latricia I'm not sure what this sight is about I'm new. I am doing a report for school on the law against child abuse and I have found all the information that I need except one thing I can't seem to find what the charges are on child abuse so I was wondering if any one could help me...

Child abuse charges [ 5 Answers ]

I was babysitting a one year old boy in my home for about a month. He has a 4 yr.old sister that started getting off the school bus at my house. She came on a Thursday, and then the following Friday. That Friday night, the parents called, I was not home, but returned their call. They said the boy...

Child abuse charges [ 12 Answers ]

Child abuse charges how long do they last I'm looking in to foster care and would like to know how long do family file stay open in New York

View more questions Search