Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smexy Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2011, 06:29 AM
    Furniture and Fixture
    Where can I find a reference for the furniture and fixture found in each room in a house... as well as its corresponding symbols (in a floor plan) and its dimensions...

attached here is the original task given to us by the professor...

I really got no clue on where to find this... help me pwease =)
    Attached Images

cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 23, 2011, 07:04 AM
    Symbols for Drawing Building Plan - Furniture
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2011, 01:00 PM
    I believe you are looking for something like Wiley's Graphic Standards. They have student editions available, and I am sure you can purchase used ones online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Light fixture shorted out, replaced fixture, now no power [ 4 Answers ]

In my bathroom, I have 1 grounded receptacle, & (1) 2 wire light switch that controls the 4 bulb light fixture. This is on a circuit with my upstairs lights & outlets, which all work with no problem. The bathroom receptacle has never worked, I replaced it after moving in house 10 years ago, & it...

How to change a pull chain fixture to a fluorescent light fixture with a switch ? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to install a switch for a pull light fixture. The only power is from the light fixture, but I want to put a light switch on the wall as I enter the room, Can you help ?

Wiring 3 way fixture, fixture switch switch [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Quick question. Anyone have a diagram of wiring Power to fixture, fixture, switch switch The switch part is right, but only one light is illuminating, the other is dim Anything would help. Ive done the whole basement in a matter of no time, Ive wired 3 way before, just not with 2...

Dog chewing leather furniture, is there a product to apply on furniture? [ 5 Answers ]

My 12 week lab puppy loves to chew on our leather furnitre. We have many toys and try to detur him from biting with introducing a toy when he bites the leather furniture and also tried frozen wash cloths. We use a firm NO! But almost seems to get more playful and thinks it's a game. Can I use...

View more questions Search