Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xlineman41 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 07:49 PM
    24' round pool replacement bottom rail?
    I have a 24' round pool bottom rail is badley rusted where can I buy a replacement rail?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 15, 2011, 04:53 PM

Most botton rails are are pretty much the same. Take a piece of yours to an above ground pool dealer and see if he can come close.
    jnone911 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2011, 05:04 PM
    Comment on ballengerb1's post
    Thanks was wondering because when I went to http://mail.swimnplay.com/xcart/product.php?productid=189&cat=0&bestsellere
    it says they use the same part for 21 ft & 24 ft. pools only difference is 14 on pieces on a 21 ft round & 16 for a 24 ft round , I checked their part # & they are the same . My husband said he thought the radius would be different for each pool size but site selling rails says same rail different quanity used.? Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a replacement bottom rail [ 5 Answers ]

I was given an above ground pool that is in excellent shape except for 3 of the curved bottom rails/tracks/rims are rusted badly. The rest of them are in great shape. I have no idea of the brand of pool but the tracks are 1" wide x 3/4" tall x 56" long (measured on the outside of the curve. They...

24 foot round pool rusted bottom track [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently given a 24 foot round pool with 52 inch wall height. The bottom track is 17 sections and 2 are beyond salvage. The company that installed this pool 4 years ago is out of business so I am unable to find out who the manufacturer is.I was told by a local pool supplier that it is a...

Pool top rail replacement parts [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I find replacement parts for atop rail of an above ground swimming pool 12x24 oval

Buying a Used 24' round above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know if the seller is telling the truth on how old the pool is? He is selling a 24' pool for $700. Includes the liner which I will not be able to use. Includes a gas 250,000 BTU's ?heater also a vacuum to go along the bottom. Filter is a bigger filter. I don't know how big that is. ...

View more questions Search