Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GuillotineSmile Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 09:36 PM
    Late 80s or early 90s children movie weird fantasy kids
    This is what I recall about the movie!:
    These two kids travel to a strange land... There are a certain kind of people there. I remember these people being thrown or jumping into this hole/or pit, that kind of resembled an anal sphincter, in retrospect. Well, they would be spat forth by this hole... but transformed into totally different creatures... Like butterflies or something. I know that they could fly afterwards. Anybody? I know that it exists, because I had stumbled upon a movie poster once before on myspace... My absent-minded self did not jot the title down!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Previously asked and answered, fortunately. Details here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...ight=butterfly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/early 90s kids TV show--very difficult [ 4 Answers ]

Hello to all out there! I'm looking for a title or any information on a TV show I used to watch as a kid. I grew up in Atlanta, Georgia... I highly doubt that it is a local TV show, but I could be wrong! I'm having avery hard time trying to find this so I do appreciate any or all help. From what...

80s/90s fantasy sci-fi kids movie with a labyrinth [ 8 Answers ]

Im desperatly trying to find this movies title that I saw when I was a kid. Im not sure if it was made in the 80s or early 90s, but this is what I do know: First I remember a scene of a dark labyrinth (not the Daviod Bowie one)... like I think that's where some children were lost or smthing. Can't...

A Fantasy Movie Made in the Late 80's/Early 90s [ 6 Answers ]

So this is a pretty obscure question, but it has been plaguing me for a number of years. There was this movie I used to watch on t.v. all the time when I was younger and I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. The problem is, the only distinguishing feature I can for certain remember...

Late 80s or early 90s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Well, about a week or two ago a saw this movie on TV but really late at night. It's from the 90s I think but I don't know what the name is and I would like to know because I really liked the movie. I can't remember much, only that its about this girl named Don, I think, that's in junior high and...

Children/Fantasy Movie from the late 80s early 90s [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this one movie that I used to watch when I was like three. I don't remember much but I'm pretty sure its is from the early 90s. It starts with a boy on his front stoop in a city. And he finds out that his dad was a king or prince of some fantasy land. Im pretty sure his dad gets...

View more questions Search