Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    regyregy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2013, 02:42 PM
    How to stop having sex?
    My boyfriend keeps asking for sex. Touching my boobs and body. How do I get him to stop. Help me please.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 03:01 PM
    Did you try telling him to stop? Did you use the word "no"? I assume you are fairly young and you realize you're not ready for sex and this is why you want him to stop. If he is going to keep pressuring you even after you have told him to stop, then he is not someone you need to be with. It sounds to me like he is only trying to use you for sex.

Tell him to stop, if he can't respect your wishes, break up with him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 05:02 PM
    When a simple NO doesn't work, kick him out and dump him are your other options. Giving in never works.
    Wonderling Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Jan 14, 2013, 05:20 PM
    Maybe if you weren't alone with him it would help... like if you stay in public places or with friends. When you spend time privately, alone~things could happen. The whole issue is avoided if you just don't be alone together. Just a thought. Wish you the best.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 05:30 PM
    First he does not care and love you, if after being told NO and explained it means NO, if he keeps doing it.

So just tell him if that is what he wants, you are not the girl for him, Most after they get what they want, move on to to other girls anyway
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Jan 14, 2013, 06:20 PM
    You have the wrong boyfriend. If you have told him to stop, and he hasn't, then he doesn't respect you and all he wants is sex. You must have respect and trust in any relationship to have a good time, and really enjoy each other. Please look around, and meet some new people. You will eventually find a boy that respects you, and does not keep pressuring you. Good luck.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2013, 11:49 AM
    If he touches your "boobs and body" without your consent/permission and despite you asking him to touch you he is committing a physical assault. Yes, that's harsh - it's also true.

I am confused about "stop having sex." Have you been having sex and now you want to stop OR does he want sex and you do not?
    won1one Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 01:20 PM
    Tell him your not ready for that and if he can't respect that, he is not right for you.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2013, 01:36 PM
    I agree with everyone and add NEVER allow anyone to touch you if you don't want to be touched. That is abuse and every other negative word anyone can think of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I stop having sex [ 12 Answers ]

I am a lesbian who is 28 years old and want 2 ask how can I stop having sex cause I have weird hormones right now and want 2 have sex all the time but I can't stop it @ all I always want 2 have sex wif my partner all the time day and night and all we do is have sex nunthing else more is there away...

How to stop having sex? [ 9 Answers ]

I have a friend and she is having sex, is there any way I can help her to stop> We like each other, but not having sex, but she is, so how can I help her?

I can't stop having sex.And I want to stop. [ 53 Answers ]

:( :( :( :( :( :( I hate myself so much. I feel so guilty... So trashy... Like a whore... I can't stop having sex with my boyfriend. We want to stop... But we arnt making any progress... I feel horrible... AND

View more questions Search