Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abhaya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 01:23 AM
    Disable to do sex
    My Husband is not able to erect during sexual intercorse.We are been married since last 8 months now.We meet only during weekends due to our work commitments.is this reason why he is unable to do sex.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Jun 13, 2009, 01:31 AM

Just spending weekends might be a proublem,it could be drinking,medication a host of reasons ,best thing in my mind is when your partner doesn't make a big deal of it and just keeps trying to make the erection,just keep working at it don't give up he might have a positive reaction and it's a confidance boost as well
    Abhaya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 01:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zippit View Post
    just spending weekends might be a proublem,it could be drinking,medication a host of reasons ,best thing in my mind is when your partner doesnt make a big deal of it and just keeps trying to make the erection,just keep working at it dont give up he might have a positive reaction and its a confidance boost as well

Yeah I have been trying to change my job near our home location.But due to this recession it is becoming quite difficult.
    He don't drink as well as he don't smoke.only thing is he never do any physical exercise.Shld I recommend him to do some physical exercise.I always try to motivate him.I don't want to hurt him or give him a feeling of disability in sex.shld we consult doctor or shld I wait for some more time & give him time.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2009, 06:22 AM

Relationships like this can be hard but honestly I don't think it would effect his performance.

When was his last check up at the doctors?
    Does he have anything stressful going on in his life?
    Is he on any medication?
    These can all effect how well a man gets an erection, if he can get one at all.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2009, 07:00 AM
    Talk to him about it, explain your desires and concerns. How old is he? Guys have a tendency to lose our ability to get and maintain quality erections in our forties. I agree with the check-up idea,could be stress, high blood pressure, etc. There are prescription medications out there that do WONDERS. Good luck to you both.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2009, 08:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhaya View Post
    .shld we consult doctor??
    Hello A:

Yes.

excon
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Jun 13, 2009, 09:31 AM

Do see a doctor. While not seeing each other could be a problem, he needs to see if there is a medical issue.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 13, 2009, 11:04 AM

There are 100's if not 1000's of reasons for poor or no performance of sex. Medication, health ( even unknown health issues such as high blood pressure) , it can be stress or worries. I can be issues from past sexual contacts and more.

He needs to visit a doctor to first find the reason and then solve the problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disable person [ 4 Answers ]

I got this disability. I am trying to find a program to help with a leak that I got in my house and not able to fix it.

Disable airbags [ 4 Answers ]

How do I disable a passenger side airbag on a 1997 chevy lumina?

Disable register [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have tools and any program for remove viruse viruse has disable regiter when I go to run and write regedit show for me message " regiter editing has been disiabled by your administrator" How fix this problem?? Thanks

Disable at startup [ 2 Answers ]

I have several programs that load as soon as I start my computer, and they are eating up all my memory. I tried to remove them from my startup menu, but this then sent them to the recycle bin. I'm computer illiterate. I want to know how to disable programs when I start my computer (so they don't...

Disable help [ 2 Answers ]

My cousin's a disable young man in a wheel chair that needs assistance. He lives in a house that was on the demolition list in Michigan, but he had a few friends help him fix the house, to make it liveable. The problem is the city says the house does not exsist. So therefore he can't get the...

View more questions Search