Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sy2973 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 11:59 AM
    I'm married and like to talk to other girls
    I'm married with a good and cute woman but I always like to talk with girls and have company with them espacially from outside(for example:european or asian girls) I don t think of sex but just to talk and feel that I'm wanted by another woman
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 26, 2010, 01:32 PM
    Do you have a question ?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2010, 01:49 PM

I agree with Ben. What's your question? Point?

And how does your wife feel about your flirting?

Nov 30, 2010, 06:36 AM
    Hey, my wife doesn't t know about that and that's make me feel guilty.
    So how can I come over this desire?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 30, 2010, 06:41 AM
    You mean the desire to talk to others?
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2010, 07:58 AM

You are grown adult---If you are doing anything that makes YOU feel GUILTY then its time to simply STOP doing whatever your doing. Or tell your wife its okay for her to start talking to other guys (whatever ethnic group makes her feel more like a hot woman) because you completely understand the need to build your ego!! That way you don't have to feel guilty. Its really up to you!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 30, 2010, 08:07 AM

If you cannot be a honest, loyal husband and control your urges, and stay within the boundaries of good behavior, you have no business being married! Its one thing to have desires, its an entirely different thing to act on them. I highly suggest you discuss boundaries with you wife, before things cross th line, and you find yourself explaining your online/personal behavior. That's why you are married, to talk to her about your innermost desires, and feelings, and get things worked out in your minds what's best for you both.

To give in to those desires impulsively, is a disaster waiting to happen.

Dec 2, 2010, 01:56 PM
    Thanks guys, I'm trying to do my best to follow your advices hoping that I can manage it.
    I think to make a help that fill my time by a hobby or any activity.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2010, 02:10 PM
    I'm married and I like to talk to women too... and to men. Do you ONLY talk to women?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2010, 03:20 PM

It sounds like you may have some self-esteem concerns if you have the need to feel wanted by other women. There is nothing wrong feeling flattered when someone shows you attention, but purposely seeking the attention from other women is not appropriate when married.

Maybe work at making any changes necessary to feel better about yourself, your marriage, and focus on spending more time and attention on that good, cute wife you have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I learn to talk to girls? [ 8 Answers ]

It`s hard for me to move on when I can`t muster up enough courage to ask another girl.I don`t know how to talk to a girl more than less I can't even find a girl that will actually even talk to me. Like say even a hello.So I need a lot of help in the girl department. If there's a girl that reads...

Don't know how to talk to girls [ 8 Answers ]

I'm not sure how to talk to girls like on msn I don't have anything to talk about and I don't want to keep asking questions, it will get boring and also I don't know what attitude I am supposed to have around women.

How to talk to girls [ 4 Answers ]

I love a specific girl. Though every time I try to talk to her, I find myself fidgeting with discomfort and without enough confidence to say more than hello. How do I get confident talking to girls?

What do girls like to talk about? [ 3 Answers ]

Why is it hard for nice guys to find ladys?? What do most girl like to talk about?? R what make them like you??

View more questions Search