Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chochamonkey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 10:59 PM
    80's scifi/horror movie
    I have been trying to remember this movie title for some time now. It surrounds an alien that has to take up host in a human body. The human loses control of there self control. It is not The Thing or Invasion of the body snatchers. The only part I remember well is this normal looking guy that was in his home. He seemed like he was looking for something. He accidentally turns on a home stereo which startles him. He looks at it for a few seconds then smashes it to bits. I think he was looking for something to eat. When the host human dies, the alien must find another body to invade.

Does anybody recall the name of this move?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 11:08 PM
    I think I was looking for the same movie. Did this alien "guy" have a female friend who knew he was an alien? And later the alien took over the female friend's friend?
    chochamonkey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 08:34 AM
    I'm not sure... It's been twenty years approximately since I had seen this one and I only saw it once. I do know the guy looked at his arm and you could see what looked like movement or distortion under the skin (a popular effect during the 80's). I don't remember much else other than I thought it was a decent movie. I thought that it was called "The Hunger" but that is a different movie with David Bowie.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Maybe The Hidden?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's scifi movie [ 5 Answers ]

Okey, I have seen two movies when I was little that I am stuck with! One was The Wraith (Turbo Interceptor), thankfully I got this one and watched it again and got it out of my system. The other one is tricky, here isi what I remember : 1. it's a robot movie of some sorts 2. a scientist is...

80's scifi movie... Title? [ 7 Answers ]

It's an 80's or early 90's movie where this astroid comes out of space and lands on a farm and this little creature comes out that looks like a leach. I remember a scene from where they're playing baseball and the creature is in the woods and attacks one of the players by attaching itself to it's...

Looking for 70's or 80's scifi movie [ 2 Answers ]

The part I remember is a group of people, possibly being chased, traveling around in a converted mack truck and trailor. Throughout the travels they encounter toxic clouds, and the passengers have to don gas masks that the driver manually pumps O2 into. One of the passengers is an ex-scientist that...

I can't find this 80s movie ? It might be kind of SciFi Horror [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a kid in the 80s I saw this movie that kind of freaked me out. All I remember was this kid in a mansion with his family, and the family was being killed one by one by this Alien type of monster thing. The Alien Monster thing would use the Heads of the people it killed to lurer people to...

80's scifi movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I think its from the 80's anyway, it had some little flying robots in it and I think they came form another planet and they came here and started helping people. I just remember a scene toward the end, I believe, where one of the baby robots was helping a guy put in a tile like in an old bathroom...

View more questions Search