Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjr Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2005, 03:42 PM
    Site information
    I have not been able to contact the addministrators of this site so I will post my question to the group directly.What happens to questions that are not answered ? I ask because I have two on the new Posts 2nd page already and no one has replied
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2005, 03:55 PM
    As far as I know, they sit there at their date in their forum. I sometimes give a weak answer to something just to bring back to the daily list. Some questions don't have a god answer. Others are in specilized areas nobody here wants to answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Useful Information [ 38 Answers ]

I'm bored... this might not sound very fluent because I'm pretty much just typing what comes off my head. Feel free to add things and I'll edit it and we can make it into something big that everyone can read, because it seems like everyone has the relative same problems. I used to be there, not...

Information [ 3 Answers ]

How many countries are there in world? How many muslim countries? How many hindu countris? Tell me about every relegion countries

Information? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm doing research for a novel, and if anyone can give me some good information on Argentinosaurus, Amargasaurus, Saltasaurus, and Giganotosaurus, or at least links to some good informational sites, it would be much appreciated.

Some information [ 2 Answers ]

Don't exactly know if if is related to psychic abilites but can anyone often any info on psychokinesis can't seem to find much on the subject.

View more questions Search