Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alliwoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 10:02 AM
    Identifying a plant sample
    While in Michael's craft store, my daughter picked up a faux (or maybe dried) "flower" with penny-sized, fuzzy, bright orange tufts on sparse branches. It made me wonder if such a plant actually exists. The stem branched off a couple times in the 18 - 22" piece we had. Stems & branches were slender 1/8 - 1/4" in diameter.

It made me think of something found in a field or near a creekbed.

If this sounds even remotely familiar, please toss out your thoughts.

Thank you!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 12, 2009, 10:24 AM

A pic would help greatly.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying a Flowering Plant [ 6 Answers ]

Does any one know what this plant is? I think it's in the Liliaceae Family. I found it in northeast Oregon. It was on a ridgetop with hundreds of others like it. I don't have a fresh one. Picasa Web Albums - TJB - Purple Liliaceae

Help identifying a plant... [ 5 Answers ]

Someone told me that it might be an African Euphorbia of some kind. Is that right? (the leaves are flat, not bulbous) http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3012/cactus4cb.jpg

Identifying a pill [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know what a small round white pill with an M in a box on one side and the other side has 05 above the score markand a 52 under it. Can you tell me what this pill is

Identifying a pill [ 1 Answers ]

Found a pill in my little cousins room. I would like to find out what type of pill this is to make sure everything is okay with him. The pill is medium size, round and white, on one side you have a letter Z and on the other side you have the number 70 on it.

Identifying fallacies [ 1 Answers ]

Find one example of a fallacy from a newspaper editorial, and another from an opinion magazine. For each fallacy you find, summarize the issue, and determine which side of the issue the writer supports. Categorize the fallacies based on their characteristics, and describe the impact of the...

View more questions Search