Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EMZ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Wer can I get my tongue pierced at 14
    Eloo I want ma tongue dun but I dno wer you can get it dun in london at the age of 14 because everywer I go you got to be 18:mad: n ma dad don't really want me getting it dun but how can I persuade him to let me get it dun because I don't want to get it dun behind his bak xxx
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Well sounds like the laws in London are the same here... no one in their right mind would pierce your tongue with you only being 14. And in the States, more specifically Ohio, a tongue is a peircing they won't even do under 18 WITH your parents permission.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Without parental consent, you can't get your tongue pierced. No licensed piercer will do it for you, because they will lose their license.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Too young to make such mistakes. And if you do do it behind their backs, how do you think they will not know it? Don't do it.
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Sep 7, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Getting your tongue pierced at any age isn't a good idea. And your parents will know about it when they hear you talking funny and notice that you aren't eating anything because your mouth will probably hurt for a while... sometimes a few days to a few weeks, I heard. Escpecially at 14, you shouldn't do it. There's a reason why they want you to be 18, because you are still young and will make a lot of wrong decisions. What you may think is right now, you may really regret one day. Trust me. Iv'e been there. I haven't gotten my tongue pierced but I made a lot of mistakes and I'm only 16.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 12, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by missxvictoria
    well im gettin it done {im frum ny} and im getting it done im 13 i dont have 2 b over 18 or 18 i can jus go in and get it done.. im gettin it wit out ma mom noein because i noe she will say no so imma get it wit out her noing =]
    Sorry but NYS law prohibits body piercings under 18. And if you go to an illegal parlor you are even dumber than you sound.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by missxvictoria
    im getting mine done lol im 13
    Somehow I doubt that. No one would pierce a 13 year old without parental consent, and if you happen to find someone that will, then they are probably dirty and someone you wouldn't want to go to in the first place.

And ScottGem is absolutely corrent, it is illegal for a piercer to pierce anyone under 18 in your state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I pierced my own bellybutton! [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I tired piercing my own belly button with out telling my parents. I decided not to keep it, so I am closing it up. The only thing is that I am worried about infections and that I will have to tell my parents if it gets ifnected. Is it normal for it to be a little painful today? Help! I...

How to convince my mom to let me to get my tongue pierced. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, my mom said that I can get my tongue pierced when I turn 16. But I want to get it done for my 14 birthday in four months. I have spent hours On the internet researching about pros and cons, possible outcomes, what do look for in a shop and piercer, and aftercare. I also have read MILLIONS of...

I just got my tongue Pierced. [ 5 Answers ]

I just got my tongue pierced on the 15th and it doesn't hurt anymore. But today I discovered a bump in front of where the ring is and it was kind of transparent but then about an hour later the bump had turned yellowish and I don't know what it is or if its normal can somebody please let me know...

Burned Tongue [ 1 Answers ]

I burned my tongue with Listerine, and I can't taste certain foods, and the inside of my mouth has a metallic taste, what can be done about this?

View more questions Search