Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sister Ice Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 05:49 PM
    Does anyone remember this game?
    I remember playing a game that gave medals for fighting, I think it's a game for an older system.It was a long time a ago that I played so I don't have much info, just what I have said, so if anyone knows the name of this game it would be a big help. Thank you
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 6, 2012, 05:56 PM
    What kind of fighting was it? That may help narrow it down.

May 6, 2012, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    What kind of fighting was it? That may help narrow it down.
    I think it was just basic fighting like kicking and punching but I am not sure
    jaffeyjoeblaze Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

May 9, 2012, 02:13 AM
    Virtual Fighter?

May 9, 2012, 09:13 AM
    No that's not it
    sstmofadwn Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 06:47 AM
    Do u remember what kind of cartridge? Like a ROM cartridge like for super nintendo or like a tiny disk? What year was it/how old were u when u played it? Could u play people or just AI?
    jaffeyjoeblaze Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

May 13, 2012, 05:46 AM
    Killer Instinct?

May 13, 2012, 11:11 AM
    No not killer instinct, I have a feeling that it was for N64 cause I remember the game cartridge being big and fat. I don't know how old I was or what year it was, sorry guys

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to remember a Dreamcast game [ 2 Answers ]

This is going to be difficult because I can't remember much. It was a dreamcast game, definitely out in America. It had a cute little cartoon character that said something in a different language, but the game was in english. I think it might have been based on an island? That's a maybe,...

Trying to remember a 90s game show [ 6 Answers ]

There was this 90's game show I used to watch. It's driving me crazy that I can't remember the name. All I can remember is that the kids would go from room to room if they answered the questions correctly. The only room I can remember had a bunch of heads on the walls each having a different...

Does anyone know the name of this online video game? I just can't remember. [ 2 Answers ]

this past summer, I played an online point n' click adventure. And it was really fun =) one of the more unique ones. You know? And now, I want to play it again, but I totally forgot the name of it. I know this is a shot in the dark, but maybe someone on here can tell me the name. It's 2d, and...

Can't Remember Name of Old PC Game! [ 7 Answers ]

I used to play this (I believe to be 90's) PC game that started with your character continually jumping over pits to get to the right side and once at the very right side you see a black panther and must turn around and run the opposite direction past all the same pits while it chases you. If you...

Older than 28.remember this game? [ 1 Answers ]

So, I had this game when I was little (31 now). I am desperately seeking the name of the game. It was in a green box and had 3 separate games inside. One was a lemon puzzle that smelled like lemons... there was a big plastic lemon that you could open up, and inside were puzzle pieces that formed a...

View more questions Search